Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the information that you are getting from the sources that matters and not the device that you are using to contact the source. 

Exactly, the information never changes because it remains the same thing whether you are reaching the source through any means that is not really associated with a laptop or a phone device.

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, the information never changes because it remains the same thing whether you are reaching the source through any means that is not really associated with a laptop or a phone device.

It's actually why I'm very cautious about the source from which I get my game's reviews that help me to decide on what games to get next. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I'm very cautious about the source from which I get my game's reviews that help me to decide on what games to get next. 

It is not about the number of sources that you make use of when it comes to getting your reviews that matters but how the sources give you the information that you need which are ones that are really worth it.

If video game reviews aren't beneficial I wouldn't have been around gaming forums nor watch YouTube videos etc. Since I've been going for reviews especially around gaming forum I've learned about quality games and the ones adrift of meeting the ideal standard. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If video game reviews aren't beneficial I wouldn't have been around gaming forums nor watch YouTube videos etc. Since I've been going for reviews especially around gaming forum I've learned about quality games and the ones adrift of meeting the ideal standard. 

Exactly, there are so many reviews on YouTube and other reviews platform which is why they keep making the reviews. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, there are so many reviews on YouTube and other reviews platform which is why they keep making the reviews. 

They are simply doing their best to enlighten everyone pertaining to a particular video game, in order to avoid making mistakes when making selection. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

It is not about the number of sources that you make use of when it comes to getting your reviews that matters but how the sources give you the information that you need which are ones that are really worth it.

You are actually very correct because one good source is far more important that have 120 useless sources where you get useless information that is not going to be helpful to you.

On 11/24/2021 at 10:12 PM, Boblee said:

You are actually very correct because one good source is far more important that have 120 useless sources where you get useless information that is not going to be helpful to you.

Seriously, one good information from a credible source is far more better from 1000 coming from a source that's not reliable. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Information matters alot, when you aren't getting the right info, surely you wouldn't make a better choice, and such is also feasible around gaming. 

It is why I am very selective of the sources that I make use of when it comes to getting reviews on video games that I want to purchase with my money.

51 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It is why I am very selective of the sources that I make use of when it comes to getting reviews on video games that I want to purchase with my money.

That's it. Sources of information should be considered priority too, because it will enable you to make better decision due to the concrete info you get concerning a video game on your radar. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's it. Sources of information should be considered priority too, because it will enable you to make better decision due to the concrete info you get concerning a video game on your radar. 

That's why I'm so much appreciative of WatchMojo when it comes to their YouTube video game reviews. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

That's why I'm so much appreciative of WatchMojo when it comes to their YouTube video game reviews. 

That's impressive, I've heard severally about WatchMojo, I'll simply go give it a try, to see what they got to offer. I believe in your words when it comes to gaming reviews, I know WatchMojo gonna be superb in their own way. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's impressive, I've heard severally about WatchMojo, I'll simply go give it a try, to see what they got to offer. I believe in your words when it comes to gaming reviews, I know WatchMojo gonna be superb in their own way. 

The YouTube channel have thousands of subscribers which means that they are very professional in their job to be sought after like that.