Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Business and product sells as a result of how it's marketing strategy is used in the market. If it's well utilized, it booms. 

Business and marketing goes together, if one is missing, it's simply hard for that business to be productive. 

On 10/22/2021 at 8:28 PM, m76 said:

A video game review should be an essay. That's the only review worth reading. Many people say that reviews should be objective and focus only on the subject game, but that is a literal impossibility. The only way a review could be completely objective if it was written by an AI that has no preferences, feelings, and prior experiences.

One's bias makes one's reviews subject. There is no way you wouldn't have it in such reviews. It would always be that way with any kind reviews. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I go to Google search engines, visit YouTube simply to avoid being ripped off via a game I saw it's trailer elsewhere. I compare many review sites before deciding to buy the game. 

Seriously, some of these game's trailers are a complete rip off just like you mentioned by offering one thing in ads and give another in reality. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, some of these game's trailers are a complete rip off just like you mentioned by offering one thing in ads and give another in reality. 

Yes, that's how most of them operate, offering different thing via it's ads/trailer and given different thing in the real game. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's how most of them operate, offering different thing via it's ads/trailer and given different thing in the real game. 

For them to think that games aren't going to be looking out for that is weird in my opinion. 

Just now, Heatman said:

For them to think that games aren't going to be looking out for that is weird in my opinion. 

It's weird indeed, and if you ask me, I'll simply say that's fraudulent activity indeed. When you're showcasing your products always make it be of the same par with the original and no difference. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

It's weird indeed, and if you ask me, I'll simply say that's fraudulent activity indeed. When you're showcasing your products always make it be of the same par with the original and no difference. 

They are supposed to be well informed that gamers would like to see what they saw in the trailers more in the game. 

Just now, Heatman said:

They are supposed to be well informed that gamers would like to see what they saw in the trailers more in the game. 

That's what they should be doing and not trying to cheat gamers. Or they thought we are dummies? We don't see difference? Lol, that's pathetic. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's what they should be doing and not trying to cheat gamers. Or they thought we are dummies? We don't see difference? Lol, that's pathetic. 

It's really pathetic what they do but it's really a shame some of us are still backing them with our money in all they do. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's really pathetic what they do but it's really a shame some of us are still backing them with our money in all they do. 

It's pathetic indeed, that their policy and video game overall performance is poor, and EA doesn't want to improve on FIFA, and those who patronizes them are simply encouraging them to keep up with their below par game. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Both the essay and video reviews are quite insightful to who makes use of them. The videos add extra value to content. 

There is always more exposure and explanation added in video reviews that makes them stand out exceptionally.