Register Now
StaceyPowers

Biggest adjustments you’ve had to make with a new generation of games?

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that I mistakenly changed the language settings to not English and I went through hell to get it back to English language. 

I know that can be very frustrating so much, because unless you don't know the layout of the setup, you will never be able to set it back. 

On 12/30/2021 at 5:59 AM, Boblee said:

I know that can be very frustrating so much, because unless you don't know the layout of the setup, you will never be able to set it back. 

I think that it's something that happened that I had to take my smartphone to be formatted at one time when I wasn't able to set up back. 

You could've done the manual flash by yourself, your device has the option. You can simply hold the upper button and the power button for some time and it will show up of factory reset. From there, you can choose any option, to erase everything, or simply reset the phone system settings. 

On 1/1/2022 at 8:48 PM, Head_Hunter said:

You could've done the manual flash by yourself, your device has the option. You can simply hold the upper button and the power button for some time and it will show up of factory reset. From there, you can choose any option, to erase everything, or simply reset the phone system settings. 

If I happen to format the device myself, I will not be able to backup my files and if not I will lose everything. It's why I go to tech professional. 

52 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If I happen to format the device myself, I will not be able to backup my files and if not I will lose everything. It's why I go to tech professional. 

Manual hand flash wouldn't make you lose your data, because you aren't flashing your data, rather the settings like password, and some accumulated file data. Since you aren't comfortable with the idea, taking it to a technician isn't bad. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Manual hand flash wouldn't make you lose your data, because you aren't flashing your data, rather the settings like password, and some accumulated file data. Since you aren't comfortable with the idea, taking it to a technician isn't bad. 

What do you mean by Manual hand flash? How's that done if I may ask because all I know about flashing any device, you will lose all your data 100%.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:08 PM, Boblee said:

What do you mean by Manual hand flash? How's that done if I may ask because all I know about flashing any device, you will lose all your data 100%.

How I do it with manual hand flashing of the device is simply using the extra option of resetting the device to reset the system settings of the phone or simply restore it's factory settings, which will erase the entire files or data of the cell phone. I can simply hold the volume button and the power button together up to 5 secs, then it will show up options of the phone to take quick actions, that's where you'll get the option to perform manual reset of your Android phone, to reset the phone factory, or erase some settings like passwords and so on to bring the phone back to it's normal state without any password encryption. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

How I do it with manual hand flashing of the device is simply using the extra option of resetting the device to reset the system settings of the phone or simply restore it's factory settings, which will erase the entire files or data of the cell phone. I can simply hold the volume button and the power button together up to 5 secs, then it will show up options of the phone to take quick actions, that's where you'll get the option to perform manual reset of your Android phone, to reset the phone factory, or erase some settings like passwords and so on to bring the phone back to it's normal state without any password encryption. 

I know about making use of resetting the phone factory settings and once I did it in the past, I lost all passwords and including my pictures, songs and video. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The best you can do is simply taking your phone to a technician that understands better how manual flashing of phones works to help restore your phone back to normal without data loss. 

That's the only way for me when it comes to fixing any of my smartphone especially when I know I might lose data in the process. 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:53 PM, Head_Hunter said:

If you have a laptop and have the smartphone connected to it, you can easily flash the phone with ease and still backup all of your files on the system. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's the only way for me when it comes to fixing any of my smartphone especially when I know I might lose data in the process. 

Factory reset is the way forward to restore any smart phone it goes too weird and unable to unlock or when it is too infected with viruses. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Factory reset is the way forward to restore any smart phone it goes too weird and unable to unlock or when it is too infected with viruses. 

I wouldn't get into Factory reset if I'm not really ready to lose my login details to most of my Gmail accounts which I have more than 10 logged in once. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't get into Factory reset if I'm not really ready to lose my login details to most of my Gmail accounts which I have more than 10 logged in once. 

If you're smart phone is working perfectly for you don't try to do factory reset. Even if it has a technical issue, you can take it to a technician to use another method to repair the damage without you losing your data. 

On 1/9/2022 at 1:00 AM, Justin11 said:

I will try doing that once I get to watch more videos on how to do it perfectly on YouTube. I don't want to mess up anything on my device.