Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get fatigued by some types of games faster than others?

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I love playing racing games, because I get to visit lots of location in the game and cross many levels without being stuck around.  

I know very well that you're a very big fan of raging games especially with Motor GP. Have you checked out F1 2021? 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have only been to F1 race tracks once, I think it was 3 years when Lewis still won it. After that, I haven't been there again. I think he lost the last one? 

Yeah, M. Verstappen beat L. Hamilton to the 1st position this time around in the Abu Dhabi GP. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, M. Verstappen beat L. Hamilton to the 1st position this time around in the Abu Dhabi GP. 

I heard it's something about a controversy that handed M. Verstappen the win after Mercedes lost the case or appeal or something. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I heard it's something about a controversy that handed M. Verstappen the win after Mercedes lost the case or appeal or something. 

Here is all you need to read up about the controversy that handed M. Verstappen the world title. 

https://www.eurosport.com/formula-1/abu-dhabi-grand-prix/2021/last-lap-chaos-as-max-verstappen-stuns-lewis-hamilton-to-snatch-formula-1-world-title_sto8669555/story.shtml

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I was actually expecting L. Hamilton to pick up the world title again and this happened. It really broke my heart and even lost me some money. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:52 PM, Boblee said:

I know very well that you're a very big fan of raging games especially with Motor GP. Have you checked out F1 2021? 

Thanks for your reminder, yes, I've checked it out earlier. I played it also via the PS4 of my friend, it's simply a fantastic video game. 

Don’t know if I already posted this but for me when I do Palace of the Dead on FF14 after doing at least 10 to 20 floors I become so tired, exhausted, and fatigued. I have no idea why this particular deep dng does this to me. I can’t just run level 1-50 or 50-100 in one go. It has to take a few days for me to do all those floors. 

2 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

Don’t know if I already posted this but for me when I do Palace of the Dead on FF14 after doing at least 10 to 20 floors I become so tired, exhausted, and fatigued. I have no idea why this particular deep dng does this to me. I can’t just run level 1-50 or 50-100 in one go. It has to take a few days for me to do all those floors. 

You don't really need to do all that in a day on play do you? It's more like trying to rush everything and it's definitely going to wear you out. 

Edited by Boblee

On 12/17/2021 at 6:51 AM, Boblee said:

You don't really need to do all that in a day on play do you? It's more like trying to rush everything and it's definitely going to wear you out. 

When you rush a game that's supposed to be played at least for 2 months to be played in 2 weeks, you're going to burn yourself out for nothing. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's excessive burning if the health aspect of the body too, because the user gonna be on the screen for hours even adjusting arkwardly just to finish up the game on time. 

I think that it's something that's happened to me some years back when I had to rush a project and it ended up stressing me out. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's excessive burning if the health aspect of the body too, because the user gonna be on the screen for hours even adjusting arkwardly just to finish up the game on time. 

Have you ever fallen ill as a result of being too rushy with any particular game that it stressed you out to the point of getting sick? 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Have you ever fallen ill as a result of being too rushy with any particular game that it stressed you out to the point of getting sick? 

Yeah, I'll start feeling discomfort, and before you know severe headache will start showing up. That's why I don't like stressing myself up trying to rush a game.