Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get fatigued by some types of games faster than others?

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When we are having bad posture while playing games, it causes body fatigue as time goes. It's nice to find a gaming chair or seat and stay comfortable while playing. 

Seriously, I play my games in so many postures. I only don't maintain one posture for too long which is why I don't get cramps easily. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I play my games in so many postures. I only don't maintain one posture for too long which is why I don't get cramps easily. 

Hmm, I wonder how you do that without sustaining body strain. I can't sit or lie down anyhow I want, it causes me back pain when I sit improper. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, I wonder how you do that without sustaining body strain. I can't sit or lie down anyhow I want, it causes me back pain when I sit improper. 

It's why I don't play for too long being in awkward posture position as it's definitely going to give me cramps. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

It's why I don't play for too long being in awkward posture position as it's definitely going to give me cramps. 

You're there now, you don't need different postures, you simply have to stay in the right posture to avoid body strain while playing. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Stress is another factor that causes unnecessary body dizziness to do work again. If I take my stressful to cool myself with video games, it wouldn't its simply inviting fatigue to come in. I simply take some time and rest to comeback strong and refreshed. 

There is no way you would ever have a good gaming time when you were struggling not to stressed. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no way you would ever have a good gaming time when you were struggling not to stressed. 

Their is no way buddy. Even today again, I am stressed up. Stress brings about tiredness and unwillingness to continue with tasks. I wouldn't play video games in such a condition. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no way buddy. Even today again, I am stressed up. Stress brings about tiredness and unwillingness to continue with tasks. I wouldn't play video games in such a condition. 

You need to take some time off and rest your eyes and brain in order not to put your health in a serious jeopardy. 

50 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You need to take some time off and rest your eyes and brain in order not to put your health in a serious jeopardy. 

I need to, but if I continue to sleep I wouldn't achieve my aim of making something out of my time online. I still have some project I'll be accomplishing before going to bed.