Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get fatigued by some types of games faster than others?

On 10/26/2021 at 11:55 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It's worrying that's why I am using a medicated gaming eye glass to play during the day time to stay away from early eye problem and it's dangers. 

Wow, you're making use of eye glasses 👓 already. I really hope I wouldn't get to use it till I get to kick the bucket. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wow, you're making use of eye glasses 👓 already. I really hope I wouldn't get to use it till I get to kick the bucket. 

It's a shame that the light Ray's from the screen caused me somehow eye defect, in order to control it from developing more severe, it's simply using medicated glass while playing or surfing internet. 

On 10/23/2021 at 8:42 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Do you get fatigued (not bored, just literally fatigued) quicker playing some types of games than others, necessitating earlier breaks?

Even boring games does the same thing to me, so I can't really separate them from the fold. Boring games sucks like trash that I keep wondering why people still play them. 

On 10/28/2021 at 3:07 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It's a shame that the light Ray's from the screen caused me somehow eye defect, in order to control it from developing more severe, it's simply using medicated glass while playing or surfing internet. 

Just get yourself properly treated my friend as the eye is very delicate to not take seriously. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even boring games does the same thing to me, so I can't really separate them from the fold. Boring games sucks like trash that I keep wondering why people still play them. 

Boring games are the last thing that I'm going to play. Take for instance, Minecraft, just kill me already than ask me to play it. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just get yourself properly treated my friend as the eye is very delicate to not take seriously. 

Boring games are the last thing that I'm going to play. Take for instance, Minecraft, just kill me already than ask me to play it. 

I can't fancy my hands playing boring games. I love playing games that increases my immersion, and bring fun too. 

How does the game 'minecraft looks like? 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's the same feeling with me with such games, they are never that interesting or fun to play as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't waste time on it too much. 

47 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Most of the boring games caused fatigue to me, since you're playing and you aren't enjoying it, your body can simply feel dizzy causing tiredness, lol. 

When I'm naturally tired and worn out, it makes it very hard for me not to be fatigued on the spot. I'd dose off at times. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

When I'm naturally tired and worn out, it makes it very hard for me not to be fatigued on the spot. I'd dose off at times. 

Having slept on my games at least 4 consecutive nights after getting back from work late at night and still tried to play was the last I would try it again. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Having slept on my games at least 4 consecutive nights after getting back from work late at night and still tried to play was the last I would try it again. 

I believe that all gamers have slept on their games while playing every now and then. It's a very common thing to happen. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't play video games when I'm naturally tired, I'll only play when I'm very much strong. At that moment of tiredness, I'll simply take a rest and comeback again to play. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can't play video games when I'm naturally tired, I'll only play when I'm very much strong. At that moment of tiredness, I'll simply take a rest and comeback again to play. 

Sometimes, when I'm that down tired, I would like to play games to brush up my mood and sometimes it would work while sometimes it's worse. 

52 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Sometimes, when I'm that down tired, I would like to play games to brush up my mood and sometimes it would work while sometimes it's worse. 

You see, everyone has his or her way of life and doing things. Mine doesn't let me do things I love, it will simply take me direct to sleep, but after 4-6 hours of none stopped sleep, I'll definitely wake up.