Register Now
StaceyPowers

List the most important games from your childhood/teen years

On 11/16/2021 at 8:30 AM, Justin11 said:

I heard about that movie when I was very small, I later watched it after some yesrs passed. The dev who recreated it into video game did their best. 

James Bond is a very good and popular movie that keeps revolving all year with the latest No Time to Die. Hopefully, it's going to be out in the games. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

James Bond is a very good and popular movie that keeps revolving all year with the latest No Time to Die. Hopefully, it's going to be out in the games. 

Let me keep close attention to what's going to happen around the movie, if it will be recreated as a video game. James Bond have been known for acting tremendous and breadth taking movies. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Let me keep close attention to what's going to happen around the movie, if it will be recreated as a video game. James Bond have been known for acting tremendous and breadth taking movies. 

You can get the movie and watch it to enjoy exactly what I did with it which is why I'm really looking forward to its game being made. 

33 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You can get the movie and watch it to enjoy exactly what I did with it which is why I'm really looking forward to its game being made. 

I know the movie will be around YouTube but I might not see the ful version at YouTube to watch. Can you please share a website link to download the movie? 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I know the movie will be around YouTube but I might not see the ful version at YouTube to watch. Can you please share a website link to download the movie? 

I use Netflix, it's definitely going to be impossible for me to share the link here for you. Sorry buddy. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I use Netflix, it's definitely going to be impossible for me to share the link here for you. Sorry buddy. 

I don't even think Netflix has option to download their videos nor watch for free. A user must pay for subscription in order to access Netflix's account. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't even think Netflix has option to download their videos nor watch for free. A user must pay for subscription in order to access Netflix's account. 

Everything isn't free mate. You have to pay for something at some point in time to get the best of it. But you can wait for it to be out for free download. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Everything isn't free mate. You have to pay for something at some point in time to get the best of it. But you can wait for it to be out for free download. 

If he's able to get the cracked version of Netflix, he would be able to watch the movie or even download it without having to subscribe and pay. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes dude, everything isn't free in anyway. Netflix came and brought concept and start making money via streaming, which they subjected their customers paying for premium. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes dude, everything isn't free in anyway. Netflix came and brought concept and start making money via streaming, which they subjected their customers paying for premium. 

Actually, that model was around way before Netflix - they just made it extremely popular. It's been apart of videogames since the early 2010s.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Did I ever mention the original Red Dead Redemption - it was a lesson that you should never trust corrupt individuals because they'll turn on you the first chance they get. 

It's even just like that in real life, those kind of people are the worst of all because they will stab you in the back any chance they get. 

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Actually, that model was around way before Netflix - they just made it extremely popular. It's been apart of videogames since the early 2010s.

Yes, that model have been in existence for some thing now. But Netflix made it even more popular and dragging more streaming options to their platform. 

29 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that model have been in existence for some thing now. But Netflix made it even more popular and dragging more streaming options to their platform. 

Netflix is always good in when it comes to streaming and I actually have their subscription because I can really do without them as well as I play my video games.