Register Now
StaceyPowers

List the most important games from your childhood/teen years

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes of course, I have played the latest Pac-Man 99 that's available on Nintendo Switch because I also have the game system too. 

How would you rate the game Pac-Man 99 after playing it on Nintendo Switch? 

On 12/16/2021 at 4:53 PM, Heatman said:

How would you rate the game Pac-Man 99 after playing it on Nintendo Switch? 

Absolutely an excellent and great piece of game. I'm not surprised why they are still being able to push the game franchise till date. 

50 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Absolutely an excellent and great piece of game. I'm not surprised why they are still being able to push the game franchise till date. 

That's why they have been in business for a while now with the game franchise starting from Pac Man 1 to Pac Man 99.

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's why they have been in business for a while now with the game franchise starting from Pac Man 1 to Pac Man 99.

It's just like Tetris 99 that's been around for nearly 40 years and it's still booming shows how good they did with the game. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's just like Tetris 99 that's been around for nearly 40 years and it's still booming shows how good they did with the game. 

Tetris is too an easy game for me which is why I don't really bother about play it, unless they have changed a lot of things now on Tetris 99. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Tetris is too an easy game for me which is why I don't really bother about play it, unless they have changed a lot of things now on Tetris 99. 

I believe that it's something that is true what you have mentioned especially with the early stages of Tetris.