Register Now
Sharon

Game Boy Advance SP

I found my old collection the other day and I'm excited to play them again just for nostalgia. I will take a picture one of these and show it to you guys. I don't know how I managed to have two systems. I don't have many games. I may have to peruse my local shops to see if I can find any more games for it or even eBay. 

Did you like this handheld system? Do you still have yours by chance?

I had one and I liked it quite a bit but I wouldn't say that I loved it. Unfortunately, I lost it so I don't have it anymore :(. I used to love playing Need for Speed and Shrek on it. One of the NFS games was a special Porsche version which was quite fun. For such an old and small device, the game actually looked quite good. 

I wanted a GBA SP so bad back in the day when it was first released! I thought it was cool that it had a rechargeable battery and I remember having to use an adapter for my GB most of the time since batteries were always so expensive. My parents couldn't really afford them... I finally got one a few years back, and I love it! I also thought it was cool that it had a backlight too!

I was also someone who never had a Gameboy SP growing up and still to this day I have not used one or owned one myself so that was definitely one handheld console that I missed put on unfortunately. 

It's a shame that was one that I missed out on as I always hear others talking about it and it seems that it was an amazing handheld.