Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Enter to Win: Duracell Game Longer Getaway - 5 Days in Gaming Paradise

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, only one winner from the poll of many users? Anyone picked should feel very grateful. I joined, but I don't know my fate, let me keep hoping, xD. 

You never can tell how lucky you might be and you end up being picked as the winner. That's $2000 in cash prize for you. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

You never can tell how lucky you might be and you end up being picked as the winner. That's $2000 in cash prize for you. 

You've just amused me with your kind gestures. But I'm not even closer to the top 100th for the honor, I am simply happy that I participated in the pool, that's all. 

I entered yesterday. I hope i did it right because I have never used Twitter before.  Im going to try and see if @The Blackangel will tweet or reply with redit as well. We’ve had a very hard year (not covid related) so this would be such a nice way to go and destress and get away from it all. For those of you who don’t know we had to two of our beloved dogs die this year. One right before my birthday and the other last month. So this would be great for us if we win.  

Edited by Rain Dew

7 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

I entered yesterday. I hope i did it right because I have never used Twitter before.  Im going to try and see if @The Blackangel will tweet or reply with redit as well. We’ve had a very hard year (not covid related) so this would be such a nice way to go and destress and get away from it all. For those of you who don’t know we had to two of our beloved dogs die this year. One right before my birthday and the other last month. So this would be great for us if we win.  

Poor dogs 😩. So sorry for your loss. What would have caused their death this year alone? Tbvh, Dogs are my favorite pets as well. I really feel for you. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You've just amused me with your kind gestures. But I'm not even closer to the top 100th for the honor, I am simply happy that I participated in the pool, that's all. 

How do you know that you're not closer to the top 100 for the prize? You can't assume in this situation. 

3 minutes ago, Aimee Hart said:

I have entered!

Good luck and nice to see you back on the forums. 🙂

Just now, o-o said:

This is a fun one. I have entered and shared the contest URL with a couple of gaming buddies.

Good luck! Thanks for your sharing the contest with your friends too.

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Poor dogs 😩. So sorry for your loss. What would have caused their death this year alone? Tbvh, Dogs are my favorite pets as well. I really feel for you. 

Our first dog Gypsy had an enlarged heart and fluid around it. She was like 12-13. Died in February. I had taken her to the vet that day and they gave me some pills and the vet wanted me to call back Wednesday to see how she was doing. She died that night.  
Then our other dog Bean Dip aka Beaner was around 11-12 (a year younger than Gypsy) had all of s sudden lost the use of his back legs. We were already treating him off and on for arthritis and he had this permanent head tilt. Once his back legs gave out I decided to go ahead and put him down because at this point we would only be treating the symptoms.

1 minute ago, DC said:

Entries are due by November 10, 2021, the winner will be announced on or around 12/8.

Good luck to all those US eligible contestants that successfully joined especially those from VGR. Hopefully, the winner might come from here. 

On 11/6/2021 at 8:45 AM, Boblee said:

How do you know that you're not closer to the top 100 for the prize? You can't assume in this situation. 

I saw lots of persons who commented in the event before I dropped my own comment. The number is just to high for me to consider myself a good contestant, let me just feel that I'm part of the makeover members xD.