Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you fail to complete a task many, many times in a game, do you want the game to offer you to skip it?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

With FromSoftware Inc being behind the making of Elden Ring, something big is cooking up for gamers in 2022. 

That's something that can't be disputed because the company is quite good when it comes to making incredible games. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The good number of games I've seen them make shows their wonderful work so far. Ghost of Tsushima, Demon souls are the notable games I really love around 'From-software company Inc. 

What are you talking about my friend? FromSoftware Inc was never the company that made Ghost of Tsushima. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

What are you talking about my friend? FromSoftware Inc was never the company that made Ghost of Tsushima. 

xD 😂. It was a mistake, I misquoted it for dark souls. Ghost of Tsushima looks similar to dark souls, I beg your pardon for the error. Remember, no one is above mistakes. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the laughing man GIF for me, his laughter is so funny with the way he pulled back his head that it got me cracking hard. 

He probably have everything jumbled up in one. It's something that can happen to anyone to say the least. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was actually something weird coming from someone like him but anyways that's history now and he's been educated. 

Yeah, and that's exactly one of the purposes with which we all rally around in the community to learn from one another. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's it, had it been I never found this video game community, I couldn't have discovered other awesome games to play during my fee time other than soccer games alone. 

It's the beauty of being active in a lively community of gamers. There are so many games that you can pick up on daily basis. 

On 12/24/2021 at 11:21 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, and that's exactly one of the purposes with which we all rally around in the community to learn from one another. 

Yes exactly, we are here to learn and master some things that are alien to most of us which the learning curve will fix easily. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes exactly, we are here to learn and master some things that are alien to most of us which the learning curve will fix easily. 

Seriously, learning isn't that easy but once you get to be open towards it, you will definitely find a way to make use of the knowledge given to you.