Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you fail to complete a task many, many times in a game, do you want the game to offer you to skip it?

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's preferably that way, when you find out worn out for you, simply use it to encourage a gamer that isn't having it in his or her possession to feel happy. 

Having to play games for happiness matters a lot to me and once that lacks in the game, it's not really going to be interesting again. 

59 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Having to play games for happiness matters a lot to me and once that lacks in the game, it's not really going to be interesting again. 

I wonder why some gamers play games out of frustration? It's not really worth it because the game is definitely not going add any fun. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's preferably that way, when you find out worn out for you, simply use it to encourage a gamer that isn't having it in his or her possession to feel happy. 

I have gifted a lot of games to some of my friends whom I know that are really interested in the game because I know it's going to make them very happy. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have gifted a lot of games to some of my friends whom I know that are really interested in the game because I know it's going to make them very happy. 

That's very generous of you. Not everyone can play games and help his or her friend to share the good time of playing such video game, that's pure love. 

On 1/7/2022 at 7:46 PM, Justin11 said:

That's very generous of you. Not everyone can play games and help his or her friend to share the good time of playing such video game, that's pure love. 

When you can easily afford some games that cost less than $10, it's not a big deal to gift it out to some of your friends who would fancy it. 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:09 PM, Boblee said:

Some gamers are very good at that when it comes to gifting their fellow gamers some games just to put smiles on their faces. 

58 minutes ago, Boblee said:

When you can easily afford some games that cost less than $10, it's not a big deal to gift it out to some of your friends who would fancy it. 

That's cool, I got what you've said dear. Some games doesn't cost much, but every penny worth it because it isn't easy to make the money. Giving is also good especially when the person values what you offered to em. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool, I got what you've said dear. Some games doesn't cost much, but every penny worth it because it isn't easy to make the money. Giving is also good especially when the person values what you offered to em. 

I think that I have seen some games that are just $5 on steam. I will have it checked out again just to be sure. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think that I have seen some games that are just $5 on steam. I will have it checked out again just to be sure. 

You should do asap and check it out and let me know. Please, check out for PS3 version too, so, I know it can be valuable too for me. 

On 11/5/2021 at 1:00 AM, StaceyPowers said:

The other day, a friend said that after he fails a video game task a certain large number of times (i.e. a few dozen), he would prefer if the game offers to skip him past it or offer a workaround. Would you want a feature like this, or would you not?

It's already been said that I failed to complete the task the task, so why in the world would I still be trying to kill myself on the same task that doesn't want get cracked? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's already been said that I failed to complete the task the task, so why in the world would I still be trying to kill myself on the same task that doesn't want get cracked? 

That seems quite sensible. I on the other hand am more likely to feel it has turned into a vendetta, and I must complete it at all costs, sanity included =D