Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, even when your players are stronger, then would be the weaker one because they don't have the energy to play at their full potential. 

Playing games at full potential is a big advantage that separates the top players from the average ones in some games. Understanding the need to maximize every resources you can use to win is a great skill.

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

In most cases, losing is always the end result even when the rival is weaker. This is the reason I ensure my players are well rested before any important fixture. 

Unless there is a reason for me to rush my players into playing another match, then I would forced to use my saved resources. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Unless there is a reason for me to rush my players into playing another match, then I would forced to use my saved resources. 

That's true especially when you are into a tournament that ha deadlines for games to be played. In some cases, you need to use those resources in order to be better prepared for the game.

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's true especially when you are into a tournament that ha deadlines for games to be played. In some cases, you need to use those resources in order to be better prepared for the game.

Yeah, in such a situation, you don't really have any other choice but to beep them up, otherwise you will lose. 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The stress of playing tournaments is one of the biggest reasons some gamers stays away from it. I have declined some in the past. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

The stress of playing tournaments is one of the biggest reasons some gamers stays away from it. I have declined some in the past. 

Playing tournaments is not going to be easy no matter how we take a look at it. The fights and extra focus that is involve can break the weak down. 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Playing tournaments is not going to be easy no matter how we take a look at it. The fights and extra focus that is involve can break the weak down. 

Yeah, that's for sure. If your mentality isn't built straight and strong, you can't make any progress in such battles. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I allow my mind to decide on what video game I want to play. And I don't play when I am dizzy, at that point, AI can easily down me. 

Yeah, well there will always be something that's going to be backing up whatever my mind picks to play for me. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, well there will always be something that's going to be backing up whatever my mind picks to play for me. 

Yeap, your mind should be set enough for what you truly wants. If your mind isn't set for video games, their is no way you can get it going. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I allow my mind to decide on what video game I want to play. And I don't play when I am dizzy, at that point, AI can easily down me. 

Playing video games when you are weak and dizzy can be one of the worse things a gamer can do. I play only when I am active and alert in order to achieve optimal results. 

On 3/20/2022 at 8:59 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's for sure. If your mentality isn't built straight and strong, you can't make any progress in such battles. 

I remember a friend that once smashed his mobile device all because he lost in a tournament. Repairing this mobile made him spent a lot of money and since then, he had to play safe. 

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I remember a friend that once smashed his mobile device all because he lost in a tournament. Repairing this mobile made him spent a lot of money and since then, he had to play safe. 

There are so many videos like that on the internet especially on Facebook. A guy smashed his flat screen television all because of losing a match. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeap, your mind should be set enough for what you truly wants. If your mind isn't set for video games, their is no way you can get it going. 

When you are not decisive when it comes to the games that you have in mind of playing, it's always going to wriggle your hand.