Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool, I believe your time was perfectly made with the game after you got in playing it? 

It is like that for me at times, of I don't get to play that option my body will never remain the same. 

It's one of video games that I have somewhat come to love playing so much. If it doesn't calm me down, nothing would. 

6 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's another point. When a gamer fails to catch up some rest when they finish playing some games, they are likely to feel burnout and the performance will definitely drop too.

It's something that's very common with human beings as well, when you are very tired, your work performance will drop big time. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, we aren't robots, in order to make video games realistic, they have to follow the path of real life scenes to refill back life bar. If it isn't that way, it has no clue.

I believe that the technology to do that is already here with us but are they willing to invest so much in making such a game? 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:28 AM, Heatman said:

It's one of video games that I have somewhat come to love playing so much. If it doesn't calm me down, nothing would. 

Yeah, nothing takes my sadness down like the way gaming does. But when I am dizzy, music takes over. Because at that time I can't even raise my controller up xD. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, nothing takes my sadness down like the way gaming does. But when I am dizzy, music takes over. Because at that time I can't even raise my controller up xD. 

Once the game really makes sense, it's something that have the possibility of taming your vexation and make you feel better about it. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that the technology to do that is already here with us but are they willing to invest so much in making such a game? 

Most of them don't stay put to complete the necessary steps to develop quality video games. Maybe after the basics, they exit to look for their own career, which brings about low quality games. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Such kind of games that have resources regenerate makes like easier for the gamers on a bigger scale. It's why the game is appreciated. 

When you're playing a particular video game and the protagonist's power bar automatically regenerates automatically after matching a combo of life, you'll definitely feel ecstatic about it. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Such kind of games that have resources regenerate makes like easier for the gamers on a bigger scale. It's why the game is appreciated. 

I can rest with the hope the gaming system is doing everything to keep my players well rested too. I like such games. 

On 3/25/2022 at 3:54 PM, Boblee said:

Once the game really makes sense, it's something that have the possibility of taming your vexation and make you feel better about it. 

Sure, when it is the kind of game I really wants to play, I don't think their is nothing stopping me from playing it. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

I can rest with the hope the gaming system is doing everything to keep my players well rested too. I like such games. 

When you are not playing and putting them through the grass, they are definitely going to be well rested for the next match. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

When you are not playing and putting them through the grass, they are definitely going to be well rested for the next match. 

Is this same for most games that has this type of players that requires rest to perform or just for some of them?

Just now, Knight Barida said:

Is this same for most games that has this type of players that requires rest to perform or just for some of them?

They are basically the same thing with how the game's players regain their energy and strength over time of rest. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They are basically the same thing with how the game's players regain their energy and strength over time of rest. 

That's impressive. That shows that with good planning, one wouldn't have to worry much about refilling the energy of those players.