Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Playing video games when you are weak and dizzy can be one of the worse things a gamer can do. I play only when I am active and alert in order to achieve optimal results. 

If you keep on playing that way you would only end up messing up yourself and your health which isn't worth it. 

On 3/20/2022 at 4:00 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I allow my mind to decide on what video game I want to play. And I don't play when I am dizzy, at that point, AI can easily down me. 

The kind of games that comes up in my mind in such situations keeps on making me feel weird and ask myself serious questions. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, well there will always be something that's going to be backing up whatever my mind picks to play for me. 

There are millions of people who actively playing so many games that are out there. So, there will always be action. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

The kind of games that comes up in my mind in such situations keeps on making me feel weird and ask myself serious questions. 

Their are so many of them, that's why we have options to choose. Their is no way you can play all of them. It causes health breakdown if we don't manage our health properly while trying play to many of them. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

15 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Playing video games when you are weak and dizzy can be one of the worse things a gamer can do. I play only when I am active and alert in order to achieve optimal results. 

Very worst indeed, I can't try that anymore, the last time I tried it, I broke down further, it took me days to get relieved. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Very worst indeed, I can't try that anymore, the last time I tried it, I broke down further, it took me days to get relieved. 

It is likely to affect your mental health because you will wake up feeling worse considering how you made mess of the whole game too. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The first time I saw someone playing battlefield III on PS3, the gamer hold R1 button for some secs, and before I know the character's Life bar gradually increased.

Wow! This is something I am going to try once I am back from the business trip.  I play Battlefield III and never knew such a trick exists.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their are so many of them, that's why we have options to choose. Their is no way you can play all of them. It causes health breakdown if we don't manage our health properly while trying play to many of them. 

I later managed to play Ghost of Tsushima Legends last night as it was one game that couldn't leave my mind. 

On 3/21/2022 at 9:59 PM, Justin11 said:

The first time I saw someone playing battlefield III on PS3, the gamer hold R1 button for some secs, and before I know the character's Life bar gradually increased.

Was that a trick or the way the game was designed to play on the Playstation 3? 

On 3/22/2022 at 6:43 AM, Knight Barida said:

Wow! This is something I am going to try once I am back from the business trip.  I play Battlefield III and never knew such a trick exists.

As long as it's not Battlefield 2042, you're well covered that you're going to enjoy your gameplay because Battlefield 2042 is fucked!! 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Was that a trick or the way the game was designed to play on the Playstation 3? 

It was a shocker, maybe he applied other buttons, but that's the main button I saw him pressing continuously while gaming. 

On 3/22/2022 at 7:50 AM, Heatman said:

I later managed to play Ghost of Tsushima Legends last night as it was one game that couldn't leave my mind. 

That's cool, I believe your time was perfectly made with the game after you got in playing it? 

It is like that for me at times, of I don't get to play that option my body will never remain the same. 

On 3/22/2022 at 6:15 AM, Knight Barida said:

It is likely to affect your mental health because you will wake up feeling worse considering how you made mess of the whole game too. 

That's why we need adequate rests to get going in order to feel replenished, and not feeling burnt out due to stress playing games. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why we need adequate rests to get going in order to feel replenished, and not feeling burnt out due to stress playing games. 

That's another point. When a gamer fails to catch up some rest when they finish playing some games, they are likely to feel burnout and the performance will definitely drop too.