Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it is like that. Even you don't have to sleep and waking up to see their stamina going up. Immediately after a single match, definitely they'll regenerate. 

There are options for some games where you get to refill their energy manually, but I don't like that option since it is going to reduce the resources I should have used to train them.

7 hours ago, Rainbow Road said:

I honestly Like it when they regenerate. I play games for fun so It helps to not have to worry about your health during the game. 

Yeah, that's very correct. It's something that takes away the pressure of getting worried about some resources. 

15 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

There are options for some games where you get to refill their energy manually, but I don't like that option since it is going to reduce the resources I should have used to train them.

Yes, I prefer the one that regenerates by itself just as human energy refills itself when we don't manually refills it for ourselves. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I prefer the one that regenerates by itself just as human energy refills itself when we don't manually refills it for ourselves. 

You can't really have it any better in some games where you have it very difficult to manage the health of your player. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's right, but you also need to plan it well to avoid playing some games with weaker players. There are some of them that can be frustrating, if you ask me.

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's right, but you also need to plan it well to avoid playing some games with weaker players. There are some of them that can be frustrating, if you ask me.

That's why you check their overall stats, such will give you clear view that the player isn't weak but got lots of potential to deliver what you want. 

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

When you play with weaker players, it's definitely going to be very telling on your gameplay as they will play sluggishly. 

14 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

When the players are weaker and you force them to play, you will definitely lose the match in the game end. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

When the players are weaker and you force them to play, you will definitely lose the match in the game end. 

The players are likely not to perform at their best once they are tired. This is the reason one should focus on ensuring they get the rest before games. 

On 3/16/2022 at 1:30 PM, Heatman said:

When you play with weaker players, it's definitely going to be very telling on your gameplay as they will play sluggishly. 

The sluggishness of the players when they are weaker can be frustrating. That is not something that I wish to experience in the long run too when I am playing any soccer games. 

Edited by Knight Barida

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The sluggishness of the players when they are weaker can be frustrating. That is not something that I wish to experience in the long run too when I am playing any soccer games. 

Seriously, you wouldn't have any fun playing like that and if you are able to get a draw in such matches, then you can feel very lucky. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you wouldn't have any fun playing like that and if you are able to get a draw in such matches, then you can feel very lucky. 

In most cases, losing is always the end result even when the rival is weaker. This is the reason I ensure my players are well rested before any important fixture. 

5 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

In most cases, losing is always the end result even when the rival is weaker. This is the reason I ensure my players are well rested before any important fixture. 

Yeah, even when your players are stronger, then would be the weaker one because they don't have the energy to play at their full potential.