Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

33 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Most soccer games are like that and I like it that way since I can be sleeping while the players refill their energy. It gives me a lot of opportunity to do other things. 

Yeah, just like in the Top Eleven Football Manager that we play. They get energy refill every 6 hours. It's a good wait. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, just like in the Top Eleven Football Manager that we play. They get energy refill every 6 hours. It's a good wait. 

It's a good wait, in Top Eleven for example, but you have to understand that you should not drain the energies of the players that much before the next match.

Just now, Knight Barida said:

It's a good wait, in Top Eleven for example, but you have to understand that you should not drain the energies of the players that much before the next match.

Especially when you don't have the resources for boosting their energy levels when they are too drained out for the next match. 

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Especially when you don't have the resources for boosting their energy levels when they are too drained out for the next match. 

Even when you do, you will realize that you are wasting them. It is different when what you did was training some players instead of wasting everything on different players.

2 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Even when you do, you will realize that you are wasting them. It is different when what you did was training some players instead of wasting everything on different players.

That game seems to be pretty built well from all that I have read up on it but if they can deal with the bugs in it, it's definitely going to be very good. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

That game seems to be pretty built well from all that I have read up on it but if they can deal with the bugs in it, it's definitely going to be very good. 

I've played the game since 2015 and have experienced the good, the bad and the ugly side of it. We are here to see more joy or pain, lol.

3 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I've played the game since 2015 and have experienced the good, the bad and the ugly side of it. We are here to see more joy or pain, lol.

I'm still on sabbatical leave from all game's that's football related otherwise. I will only consider Top Eleven Football Manager when they go 3D. 

Just now, Boblee said:

I'm still on sabbatical leave from all game's that's football related otherwise. I will only consider Top Eleven Football Manager when they go 3D. 

What made you go on a leave? I can't stay away from most Football related games. Most of my friends play it and I have to compete!

5 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

What made you go on a leave? I can't stay away from most Football related games. Most of my friends play it and I have to compete!

The bugs in FIFA, the microtransaction and how they EA copy and paste the same game every year and sell it expensive for us. 

14 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Most soccer games are like that and I like it that way since I can be sleeping while the players refill their energy. It gives me a lot of opportunity to do other things. 

Sure, racing games comes with exciting features that keeps the gamer warmth while playing at ease since you don't play with tension. 

20 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Yes, it is like that. Even you don't have to sleep and waking up to see their stamina going up. Immediately after a single match, definitely they'll regenerate. 

21 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Yeah, that's even how it works in real life as well, so it's supposed to be the same thing with video games as well. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, racing games comes with exciting features that keeps the gamer warmth while playing at ease since you don't play with tension. 

Exactly my point. Once players rest from playing games, they are meant to regain some strength in order to perform better in future games to come.