Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, it's quite funny, because your character will be like the super man. It happened that way for me when I played Dead Target with Android, the game is associated with cheat, making the character to live immortal life. No matter what you hit at him, he's never dying, lol. 

Exactly, how in the world would such games be appealing to someone like me? I'm very sure that some people might be interested in it. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got you, it's quite scarce, because it wouldn't make video game competitive if it stays with games. It will look easy, our character gonna look like super man in movies that doesn't die. 

Yeah, that's total crap in my opinion because if games are made that way, there wouldn't be anything to learn from playing the game. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:38 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's total crap in my opinion because if games are made that way, there wouldn't be anything to learn from playing the game. 

Sure, and that isn't what we came for. I love stern test from AI, but it shouldn't be over difficult too, in order not to sweat much, xD 😄

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, and that isn't what we came for. I love stern test from AI, but it shouldn't be over difficult too, in order not to sweat much, xD 😄

Yeah, in a situation where the AI poses a good challenge but the resources that you lose keeps getting better and better, the AI wouldn't have it easy with you. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, in a situation where the AI poses a good challenge but the resources that you lose keeps getting better and better, the AI wouldn't have it easy with you. 

When you get better weapons it means you'll feel very comfortable to down the AI soldiers. The quality can be gotten through upgrade via micro-transactions at times. 

On 1/14/2022 at 8:24 AM, Heatman said:

Exactly, how in the world would such games be appealing to someone like me? I'm very sure that some people might be interested in it. 

Lol, you wouldn't like such kind of game that is totally one sided. Their is an extent I played it and reached, I wasn't keen to continue I simply uninstalled it. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you wouldn't like such kind of game that is totally one sided. Their is an extent I played it and reached, I wasn't keen to continue I simply uninstalled it. 

Seriously, before getting such games, I would definitely make sure that's it's not something like that because it's a waste of time and money. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sometimes, I would actually see such games are lazy made games from the looks of it and how the resources keeps regenerating. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sometimes, I would actually see such games are lazy made games from the looks of it and how the resources keeps regenerating. 

The resources are simply made unlimited. Meaning, the character wouldn't due no matter what the enemies might throw at him. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, what's the point of having any game made like that? There is nothing worth learning in playing such a game. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, what's the point of having any game made like that? There is nothing worth learning in playing such a game. 

Some lazy gamers would argue otherwise when it comes to that kind of gameplay set up. They will like to have it easy. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some lazy gamers would argue otherwise when it comes to that kind of gameplay set up. They will like to have it easy. 

To each their own I say. Some gamers like regenerating health, while others like more of a challenge. Playing either or doesn't change who you are as a gamer. Some people just differ in interests. 

I don't think it makes gamers lazy to want to play games with regen health. Some of us just don't have the time to devote to games for long hours, so when regen health is a thing, it just makes that a bit easier on us. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why we have individual differences when it comes to the gaming choices that we make. No two gamers ever have the same preferences. 

On 1/17/2022 at 8:09 PM, Kane99 said:

To each their own I say. Some gamers like regenerating health, while others like more of a challenge. Playing either or doesn't change who you are as a gamer. Some people just differ in interests. 

I don't think it makes gamers lazy to want to play games with regen health. Some of us just don't have the time to devote to games for long hours, so when regen health is a thing, it just makes that a bit easier on us. 

Yeah, you're correct mate. We all have the right to play a we see fit for us and have our satisfaction how we really want it. 

On 1/17/2022 at 8:09 PM, Kane99 said:

Yeah, I do agree with you on this point about some gamers not to have the time to devote to games for long hours, so they need the game to meet them half way.