Register Now
The Blackangel

Entitled Anti-Vaxxers HATE Being Called 'Unvaccinated'

In the U.S. vaccines have been mandatory for every kid in school. And most babies get vaccinated. I mean, there are more than a handful of different vaccinations that are mandatory and have been for several decades, which almost everybody has gotten. Most of them are combined in one shot, which they have to receive twice. Or else you won't be able to go to school. So 'pure blood' is redundant. And being against a vaccine mandate makes you a complete hypocrite if you give your children the other required vaccines such as the MMR and tetanus and whatever else. So just laugh at the idiocy. Cause they really are idiots. And the way I see it, if states pass laws to not require vaccinations in a pandemic, then the courts also have to get rid of ALL vaccine mandates. And if they do that, then kids in schools will have outbreaks of measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, polio, etc. 

I agree with the anti-vaxxers.  This whole vaccine movement comes across as self-righteous.  People have the right to do what they want with their bodies aside from getting abortions etc.

Edited by Jayson

8 hours ago, Jayson said:

I agree with the anti-vaxxers.  This whole vaccine movement comes across as self-righteous.  People have the right to do what they want with their bodies aside from getting abortions etc.

You forget that before vaccines even came out, those same people complained about mask wearing as a violation of human rights, and at the same time attacked abortion and women's rights. The pandemic has been politicized. And my above comment: if they are against vaccinations, then all required vaccinations have to go. You can't just pick one to politicize. 

8 hours ago, Jayson said:

So you have the right to tell me that I don't have the right to decide what to do with my own body?

And with the vaccine, not getting it isn't a personal right. The only result from not getting the vaccine is that deadly diseases spread much more easily and a hell of a lot faster. If you don't want us to get out of this pandemic, then you can go live on an uninhabited island with all the other anti-vax lunatics. It's not your right to expose me to a deadly disease because you're so self righteous and narcissistic that you refuse life saving measures due to your own stupidity.

On 2/17/2022 at 10:53 AM, The Blackangel said:

So you have the right to tell me that I don't have the right to decide what to do with my own body?

And with the vaccine, not getting it isn't a personal right. The only result from not getting the vaccine is that deadly diseases spread much more easily and a hell of a lot faster. If you don't want us to get out of this pandemic, then you can go live on an uninhabited island with all the other anti-vax lunatics. It's not your right to expose me to a deadly disease because you're so self righteous and narcissistic that you refuse life saving measures due to your own stupidity.

Anti-Vaxxers argue the vaccine wasn't tested.  Shouldn't they at least test it?  Also, the vaccine has killed perfectly normal individuals.   Is this the norm with vaccines?

1 hour ago, Jayson said:

Anti-Vaxxers argue the vaccine wasn't tested.  Shouldn't they at least test it?  Also, the vaccine has killed perfectly normal individuals.   Is this the norm with vaccines?

Pfizer has been approved by the FDA and all vaccines are always going to have those that have health complications from it. I was a big anti vaxxer and even got the religious exemption from being vaccinated while going to a university years ago. But we are in a pandemic where many people have died. I weighed in on my decision to get vaccinated because my life is more valuable than to risk taking the chances catching Covid. As far as I'm concerned, you people have made your decision and have put yourselves at a great risk and i could care less if you died from Covid. But at least wear a mask and show some consideration to communities and people that may be vulnerable. That is your responsibility as a human being, as a citizen. But people getting violent for being told to wear a mask, and ripping masks off of other's faces, and throwing hissy spoiled brat fits on airplanes and everywhere, it's all ridiculous. The conversation may be about vaccines now, but your people acted the same when it was about masks before vaccines were even made. What was the excuse then? Personal rights was it? Taking a step back from the evolution pool are we? Go ahead and fall behind. We will throw you a ball when you start licking your own ass. 

On 2/17/2022 at 7:15 AM, Jayson said:

So you argue "People have the right to do what they want with their bodies" when it comes to people choosing to literally be walking health hazards but not when it comes to a woman deciding whether she wants to go with a pregnancy or not.  You... Fucking... Hypocrite!

Here is something I wanted to share.

So my mom used to be very pro vaccination , I remember back during the influenza H1 N1 flu pandemic she was on top of the vaccine updates and made sure everybody in the family got vaccinated during the following years after that pandemic. I do have to clarify that at this point in time she didnt liked the internet.

But then the Covid pandemic started, at this point since she is older and in the vulnerable group she stopped working, since she was at home most of the times I got her a tablet to pass the time. Then by the time the first vaccine was announced she was afraid and againts it, by that point I didnt tough much about it but as the time passed she started getting these ideas that the goverment was killing or controlling people, that 5g was bad (she has a 5g phone 😆)and a whole bunch of stuff like that. Thats when we notice that she had gone on youtube and had watch constantly watch different youtube channels providing this kind of information. She does believe Covid exist, she is not an anti mask, she is actually very afraid of covid, but at the same time she is more afraid of the vaccine even though most of my family already got vaccinated months ago without any issues. 
Im still trying to convince her to get vaccinated, and I created another youtube account for her , so I can monitor what she sees (now I feel like the parent), she does take all the precautions but that is not enough, and she still has those dumb ideas without proofs or any type of logical foundation to them. I love my mom but when she brings up these topics is like talking to a wall.

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Here is something I wanted to share.

So my mom used to be very pro vaccination , I remember back during the influenza H1 N1 flu pandemic she was on top of the vaccine updates and made sure everybody in the family got vaccinated during the following years after that pandemic. I do have to clarify that at this point in time she didnt liked the internet.

But then the Covid pandemic started, at this point since she is older and in the vulnerable group she stopped working, since she was at home most of the times I got her a tablet to pass the time. Then by the time the first vaccine was announced she was afraid and againts it, by that point I didnt tough much about it but as the time passed she started getting these ideas that the goverment was killing or controlling people, that 5g was bad (she has a 5g phone 😆)and a whole bunch of stuff like that. Thats when we notice that she had gone on youtube and had watch constantly watch different youtube channels providing this kind of information. She does believe Covid exist, she is not an anti mask, she is actually very afraid of covid, but at the same time she is more afraid of the vaccine even though most of my family already got vaccinated months ago without any issues. 
Im still trying to convince her to get vaccinated, and I created another youtube account for her , so I can monitor what she sees (now I feel like the parent), she does take all the precautions but that is not enough, and she still has those dumb ideas without proofs or any type of logical foundation to them. I love my mom but when she brings up these topics is like talking to a wall.

I'm sorry to hear that, it must be very worrying and frustrating for you.  This is why get very irritated by people that spread misinformation, there are some vulnerable people that listen to them and it's literally costing lives.  Anti-vaxers are stupid and incredibly selfish.

Edited by Crazycrab

24 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm sorry to hear that, it must be very worrying and frustrating for you.  This is why get very irritated by people that spread misinformation, there are some vulnerable people that listen to them and it's literally costing lives.  Anti-vaxers are stupid and incredibly selfish.

Thank you, its very important that we inform ourselves properly regarding vaccines. I know that a lot of people have concerns and I know what those concerns are, but all those rumors that we see on the internet are not true, the vaccine is not killing people, but Covid will kill you if your body is not strong enough. The vaccine will help your body defend itself against the virus. The only side effect of the vaccine will be a headache, a stiff arm and some fever, I had worse hangovers than that😆

Anyway, my man @Jayson I mean no disrespect, I know you have your concerns, and trust me at this point in the pandemic the vaccine has been tested already, People are not dying because of the side effects of the vaccine, they are dying because of covid and other health complications unrelated I invite you to do some research on the internet and you will find out that the pros are better than the cons. You stay safe my friend.