Register Now
Boblee

How many games have you completed this year?

On 3/24/2022 at 9:37 AM, Heatman said:

God of War Ragnarok is placed so high on my list. It's in fact the only game that's on my mind now to play. They should do and release it. 

When I checked it recently, their is no definite time for the game release. Anytime they are willing, I am always ready to play. I don't want it by all means, I have others whose going to be better off than the game. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I checked it recently, their is no definite time for the game release. Anytime they are willing, I am always ready to play. I don't want it by all means, I have others whose going to be better off than the game. 

It's been that way ever since last year and it's most likely not going to be changing as well. They are just leaving us in the dark. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I know they are keeping us waiting and anticipating what's going to happen with the game, if it will launch this year or be prolonged further. 

I wouldn't be happy if God of War Ragnarok didn't get released again this year because it's likely what's going to happen. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wouldn't be happy if God of War Ragnarok didn't get released again this year because it's likely what's going to happen. 

Let's   watch   out and   see   if the devs   will leave us   waiting till   indefinite   without releasing  it this year. Because, nothing   has been   said again   after it's announcement earlier   on. 

On 3/25/2022 at 4:12 PM, Boblee said:

It's been that way ever since last year and it's most likely not going to be changing as well. They are just leaving us in the dark. 

It's just pathetic with the way they've delayed the game up to this moment, we hoped for the game to get underway by this time at least. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's   watch   out and   see   if the devs   will leave us   waiting till   indefinite   without releasing  it this year. Because, nothing   has been   said again   after it's announcement earlier   on. 

We are almost half through the new year and nothing from them Santa Monica Studio or Sony Interactive Entertainment till now. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

We are almost half through the new year and nothing from them Santa Monica Studio or Sony Interactive Entertainment till now. 

Seriously, I'm not sure if the game is getting out this year to be very honest with you though!! If not, we should have heard something by now. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

The two studios aren't saying anything at the moment concerning the imminent game release, I just hope they sound positive sooner about the imminent God of war Ragnarok release. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I don't that that time is right for me to be in rush to complete games that I just started playing this yeah, probably new games purchased. 

You don't have to rush anyone buddy, I started with two, and I want to see the end of those games before moving to another.