Register Now
Boblee

How many games have you completed this year?

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

As for 2022, I'm yet to complete any new or old games. I'm still putting myself back in pieces after the who Christmas and new year celebration. 

Most of the new games that I'm targeting to play this year 2022 are yet to come out, so I'm really holding out for it. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

For the fact that both Elden Ring and Horizon Forbidden West is coming out next month almost the same time is something worth waiting for. 

Yeah, there are two games that's going to be big thing in the gaming industry especially when one of them is being made by FromSoftware Inc. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sifu is another upcoming single player beat them up action adventure video game that's been developed by Sloclap. It looks quite interesting in my eyes. 

This is the first release of this game called Sifu. Although it's an action adventure game, but no one can really tell how it's going to pan out. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

This is the first release of this game called Sifu. Although it's an action adventure game, but no one can really tell how it's going to pan out. 

My major concern is about the gaming company Sloclap behind the making of the game. I don't seem to know much about them. 

On 1/17/2022 at 11:55 AM, Boblee said:

My major concern is about the gaming company Sloclap behind the making of the game. I don't seem to know much about them. 

The company is a Persian indie video game developer that seem to have a relationship with being former Ubisoft employees. They have only produced one game called Absolver. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

The company is a Persian indie video game developer that seem to have a relationship with being former Ubisoft employees. They have only produced one game called Absolver. 

If it's not that it's an indie video game developers, I wouldn't trust anything that's connected to Ubisoft to deliver. 

On 1/15/2022 at 11:52 PM, Kane99 said:

Well as of 2022, none lol. I haven't played a lot in the new year. But I am starting Two point hospital here in a bit, so there's that. 

Hey! Have you played the game? Would like to read some reviews about the game from a personal opinion before trying it out.

On 3/7/2022 at 11:17 PM, Justin11 said:

2022 is just started for me, and moreover I don't have completionist tendency, I play to count how many games I played and not mainly completing them. 

Yes, that's for sure something that most gamers are getting wrong by over forcing things to have all their games completed. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes, that's for sure something that most gamers are getting wrong by over forcing things to have all their games completed. 

It's wrong choice, if you still ask me too. Video games are meant to be played at ease and not rushing it at all. I don't see any fun in such kind of rushing to play.