Register Now
Boblee

How many games have you completed this year?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's wrong choice, if you still ask me too. Video games are meant to be played at ease and not rushing it at all. I don't see any fun in such kind of rushing to play. 

I think that some gamers that are into tournaments tend to play their video games faster and all rushed. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that some gamers that are into tournaments tend to play their video games faster and all rushed. 

Because others are waiting in the dugout, if you don't rush some certain areas in the game others wouldn't get along, unless you're playing with AI or playing with other users via MMO tournaments. But if you're talking about physical tournaments that's the one I'm insinuating on.  

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

We always use the tournament to get closer as friends when we were very much younger with my pals. It is possible on a soccer video game especially on PES when the series was very much lively. 

Yeah, that's very correct. It's one good thing about setting up and taking part in tournaments. You even get to learn more from the game. 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:11 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very correct. It's one good thing about setting up and taking part in tournaments. You even get to learn more from the game. 

Yes, I know its quite intense especially when you play with your friends and other gamers too who are more experienced. But I welcome such notion, since it gives me experience. 

On 3/16/2022 at 1:38 AM, Justin11 said:

Because others are waiting in the dugout, if you don't rush some certain areas in the game others wouldn't get along, unless you're playing with AI or playing with other users via MMO tournaments. But if you're talking about physical tournaments that's the one I'm insinuating on.  

I believe that getting into such tournaments will always influence the number of games that you're forced to complete in a year. 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

I have not completed much games at all in the last two years. I mostly do games that have no ending or story Xd 

Most cases never got back into games to able to finnsh them.

Last year was even worst in terms of games that I was able to have completed. I think that it was only Hitman 3 that managed to do. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that getting into such tournaments will always influence the number of games that you're forced to complete in a year. 

Since it's a particular game series, you'll focus more on it, unless the tournament can come from any game, then it means to prepare yourself well by testing varieties of video games. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I know very well that I am going complete at least either Horizon Forbidden West or Gran Turismo 7 by the end of the year. 

Have you already purchased Gran Turismo 7 this year? I have and it's a good game so far. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe @Heatman have purchased GT 7 game, he doesn't lag behind when it comes to buying modern games. 

Yeah, I have already purchased Gran Turismo 7 but yet to start out playing it. Maybe by next week or next month, I will start. 

59 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I have already purchased Gran Turismo 7 but yet to start out playing it. Maybe by next week or next month, I will start. 

Why are you still holding back on starting to play the game Gran Turismo 7?