Register Now
Boblee

How many games have you completed this year?

On 1/3/2022 at 11:00 AM, Boblee said:

Seriously, these guys are damnly rich already but their stinginess is out of this world when it comes to denying gamers when they can easily give them. 

They are rich and stingy no doubt, just as we know, riches comes with an act of being stingy to make the money relatively scarce. The rich made the prices of games to move up and became difficult for the average and poor people to afford. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They are rich and stingy no doubt, just as we know, riches comes with an act of being stingy to make the money relatively scarce. The rich made the prices of games to move up and became difficult for the average and poor people to afford. 

It's actually why I'm never pushed to get into their microtransactions trap because they already have enough money as far as I'm concerned. So, they can't get more money from me. 

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I'm never pushed to get into their microtransactions trap because they already have enough money as far as I'm concerned. So, they can't get more money from me. 

That's courageous step you've taken for yourself. If others can follow suit, I don't see any reason why they'll collect more money from micro-transactions. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's courageous step you've taken for yourself. If others can follow suit, I don't see any reason why they'll collect more money from micro-transactions. 

Well, I'm a patient gamer, so I'm not really pressed into getting into the use of microtransactions in any kind of games that I play. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

My advice is that you stop playing for now. Maybe give yourself 2 or 3 weeks time off and get better properly before you start playing again. Let your eyes rest too. 

That's a welcomed advice, since then I never played again. I rested completely today from video games. But I didn't rest completely from chatting here. My illness isn't bad like before, gradually I'm regaining. 

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's a welcomed advice, since then I never played again. I rested completely today from video games. But I didn't rest completely from chatting here. My illness isn't bad like before, gradually I'm regaining. 

That's good. The games are already there, and you can easily get back to them whenever you get better. So, no need to rush your recovery. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Well, I'm a patient gamer, so I'm not really pressed into getting into the use of microtransactions in any kind of games that I play. 

It's simply okay that way, but don't get me wrong, you can get to pay for micro-transaction coincidentally. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's not levels but chapters....and in the last of us 1, it contains 12 chapters. 

Thanks for pointing the error from me. I got exactly how the game runs, which is in chapters and not by levels. I never really played much of the game, I watch gamers play it coincidentally when I visit the game centre. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Thanks for pointing the error from me. I got exactly how the game runs, which is in chapters and not by levels. I never really played much of the game, I watch gamers play it coincidentally when I visit the game centre. 

Once you get the game, you will definitely learn how it runs and exactly how's to get by the game. I have already completed the part 1 and 2.

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Once you get the game, you will definitely learn how it runs and exactly how's to get by the game. I have already completed the part 1 and 2.

I'll go for the game when I finally launch my PC device. I wouldn't go for it with my old PS3 console. I'll dump it soon, because most of it's games aren't inspiring any longer. 

43 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I'll go for the game when I finally launch my PC device. I wouldn't go for it with my old PS3 console. I'll dump it soon, because most of it's games aren't inspiring any longer. 

You will definitely enjoy playing The Last of Us 1 and 2 on PC as far as its reviews on both platforms goes. 

On 1/5/2022 at 11:15 PM, Boblee said:

That's good. The games are already there, and you can easily get back to them whenever you get better. So, no need to rush your recovery. 

You're very correct buddy, their is no need rushing them when I know the world isn't ending today. So, I have to recover first and start over where I ended with the game when I'm healed perfectly.