Register Now
Boblee

How many games have you completed this year?

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

You will definitely enjoy playing The Last of Us 1 and 2 on PC as far as its reviews on both platforms goes. 

That's nice, illy consider playing it on a PC when I have one in the future. I've gotten enough positive around the game, which has sparked enormous praise from gamers. 

On 1/7/2022 at 8:43 PM, Justin11 said:

That's nice, illy consider playing it on a PC when I have one in the future. I've gotten enough positive around the game, which has sparked enormous praise from gamers. 

Personally, I don't really think that I have actually seen any PC 💻 gamer who's not appreciative of how good the gaming platform is. 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:43 PM, Head_Hunter said:

You're very correct buddy, their is no need rushing them when I know the world isn't ending today. So, I have to recover first and start over where I ended with the game when I'm healed perfectly. 

Well, for some gamers that are into rushing games that they play, it's a big thing for them and I wouldn't stand in their way at all. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't really think that I have actually seen any PC 💻 gamer who's not appreciative of how good the gaming platform is. 

I never seen it before too, all PC gamers I've heard from, are all saying positive things around the PCs, which is a nice thing to show that PC gaming is super. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, for some gamers that are into rushing games that they play, it's a big thing for them and I wouldn't stand in their way at all. 

Such is their way of life, they should go on with it, I'm not standing in their way because they've already made up their mind to go by that. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never seen it before too, all PC gamers I've heard from, are all saying positive things around the PCs, which is a nice thing to show that PC gaming is super. 

It's why PC is being tipped as the best gaming platform when compared to other gaming platforms like consoles or Nintendo Switch. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why PC is being tipped as the best gaming platform when compared to other gaming platforms like consoles or Nintendo Switch. 

That's fantastic to hear that PC gaming outclasses all other gaming device when it comes to quality, I'll stick to getting a PC. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's fantastic to hear that PC gaming outclasses all other gaming device when it comes to quality, I'll stick to getting a PC. 

Don't jump into that bandwagon head first.  Any PC gamer that isn't a PC Nazi Race liar will tell you that it can be a total pain in the arse and will piss you off to no end at times.

1 minute ago, Crazycrab said:

Don't jump into that bandwagon head first.  Any PC gamer that isn't a PC Nazi Race liar will tell you that it can be a total pain in the arse and will piss you off to no end at times.

Okay, let me not jump into such bandwagon yet, because I am not a PC user yet, I have no experience with how it runs. 

10 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Personally, I think that some games are better on consoles while some are far more better being played on PC. What do you think? 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, let me not jump into such bandwagon yet, because I am not a PC user yet, I have no experience with how it runs. 

Well, I can very well tell you that it's going to be something that's going to take a while before you can get a hang of how playing on PC runs. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, I can very well tell you that it's going to be something that's going to take a while before you can get a hang of how playing on PC runs. 

That's very much understandable, since I never get to used the PC before, it will simply take some time for me to master how everything works with the PC. It will be a gradual process for me, I'll definitely learn with time. 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:13 PM, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, both gaming platforms of PC and consoles are very unique in their own ways which makes them perfect. 

42 minutes ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, both gaming platforms of PC and consoles are very unique in their own ways which makes them perfect. 

Yeah, that's true and as a more console lover, I have completed playing more games this year on my console than on my PC.