Register Now
Boblee

How many games have you completed this year?

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I have already purchased Gran Turismo 7 but yet to start out playing it. Maybe by next week or next month, I will start. 

You just bought it and you left it behind? hmm, you have some cool money in your bank account to spend for video game which you aren't ready for. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You just bought it and you left it behind? hmm, you have some cool money in your bank account to spend for video game which you aren't ready for. 

I had the money for it and I already decided on playing the game. So, it's something that I had to buy, so I don't use the money. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I had the money for it and I already decided on playing the game. So, it's something that I had to buy, so I don't use the money. 

Okay, I understand your point bro. Their is no need keeping the money idle when you'll still spend it. Since you had it on budget, it's a wise decision you did to secure the game, even if you didn't start ASAP playing it. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, I understand your point bro. Their is no need keeping the money idle when you'll still spend it. Since you had it on budget, it's a wise decision you did to secure the game, even if you didn't start ASAP playing it. 

Money is always going to be fleeting commodity and it's why you have to put them to use immediately, otherwise you end up using it for unnecessary problems. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Money is always going to be fleeting commodity and it's why you have to put them to use immediately, otherwise you end up using it for unnecessary problems. 

Yeah, money can't be spent unnecessarily especially when you have no plans and executing it immediately on your plans. But not that I will spend money I wouldn't like to, that's why I use a digital wallet account to lock my funds at some certain duration of time. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, money can't be spent unnecessarily especially when you have no plans and executing it immediately on your plans. But not that I will spend money I wouldn't like to, that's why I use a digital wallet account to lock my funds at some certain duration of time. 

It's why whenever I have any project that I want to take care of, once the money drops for it, I'm getting it immediately. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's why whenever I have any project that I want to take care of, once the money drops for it, I'm getting it immediately. 

That's a wise choice too, provided you know the value of what you're going for. It is like that for me, but i check the value first before spending the money, to avoid spending without clue. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no way anyone would expect me to use just the 3 games that I have purchased this year as what I'm only going to play. 

It doesn't matter, you can still get along with others, but you should play more of the new ones if they tickle your passion. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've played three too so far, which are; GT 7, Horizon Forbidden West, Sifu'. I hope to play at least 10-15 games this year before I can say I'm satisfied somewhat. 

God of War Ragnarok is placed so high on my list. It's in fact the only game that's on my mind now to play. They should do and release it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

God of War Ragnarok is placed so high on my list. It's in fact the only game that's on my mind now to play. They should do and release it. 

There is no release date yet announced for the game God of War Ragnarok, don't be surprised if it doesn't get out this year too.