Register Now
Boblee

How many games have you completed this year?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It can go along way for them including sales. Do you know how much sales this companies makes around a month of their video game release? When they make 100m sales at an average purchase of $45. Then, you'll know how much they're making really. 

No one argues about the kind of money they make from their games. Once they are into producing AAA games, they will be counting their money in millions. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The time I could've used to play RDR-2 or far cry 5, GTA 5, Assassins Creed Valhalla, TLOU 2 etc. I am simply using it to play FIFA 22, that's why I never really completed any game this year, and I'm bothered about that..

You're a very funny guy. You simply played what mattered much for you and for the other games, you will definitely play them when you are ready. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

You're a very funny guy. You simply played what mattered much for you and for the other games, you will definitely play them when you are ready. 

xD 😂. It might look funny, but that's the reality scene. I love the game nonchalant, but I would have added still added effort to completing others too. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD 😂. It might look funny, but that's the reality scene. I love the game nonchalant, but I would have added still added effort to completing others too. 

Well, I believe that it's something that you can still be able to do if you wanted it when you want to. It's not really a big deal. 

21 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Well, I believe that it's something that you can still be able to do if you wanted it when you want to. It's not really a big deal. 

I know is never a big deal, I will get back to playing the other options again. At the moment, FIFA 22 got my time due to how much I love soccer. 

On 12/30/2021 at 8:53 AM, Boblee said:

No one argues about the kind of money they make from their games. Once they are into producing AAA games, they will be counting their money in millions. 

Yes, such is a hefty amount of money though, that's why the rich rules the video game world and other niches too. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, such is a hefty amount of money though, that's why the rich rules the video game world and other niches too. 

Seriously, these guys are damnly rich already but their stinginess is out of this world when it comes to denying gamers when they can easily give them. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know is never a big deal, I will get back to playing the other options again. At the moment, FIFA 22 got my time due to how much I love soccer. 

It's actually why it's a gaming choice and you have the freedom and liberty to play any games at your will without any trouble. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why it's a gaming choice and you have the freedom and liberty to play any games at your will without any trouble. 

Exactly, you get to play what you want to play as far it's your choice of purchase that are available in your backlog. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

2021 has ended, now we've entered into 2022, I am not playing much now due to illness. But it never stopped me from continuing with my FIFA 22 player career mode. 

As long as you are capable of playing no matter how small you are doing, it's definitely going to count for something. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

2021 has ended, now we've entered into 2022, I am not playing much now due to illness. But it never stopped me from continuing with my FIFA 22 player career mode. 

My advice is that you stop playing for now. Maybe give yourself 2 or 3 weeks time off and get better properly before you start playing again. Let your eyes rest too.