Register Now
Head_Hunter

Have gaming made you arrive late for an event?

Yes, playing games have caused me missing out on a planned events on several occasions notably on a party which I scheduled to go with friends. And also arriving late during a college exam. I arrived late to my exam due to the fact, I was playing with bitterness fueled by series of battle losses which occured while I was playing a video game titled: 'Pay day 2. 

Have you missed out on a planned event before due to your involvement playing games? 

Edited by Head_Hunter

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never arrived late before simply because of playing games. But I've been penalized due to gaming during learning period at my college school, and my device was held for the period of 10 days before I got it back. 

In College!? They really took your laptop in College!? That is weird and over the top. This is something that one would expect to happen in primary school not college.

3 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

In College!? They really took your laptop in College!? That is weird and over the top. This is something that one would expect to happen in primary school not college.

I understand your point buddy, but the issue occured why the lecturer was in the class, that's why the case worsened for me. I was simply using it to interact in an online community like this one, and my lecturer caught me by surprise and collected my mobile phone. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Internet in general had that effect on me. But not a lot these days. I make sure to give some time slots these days. But apart from that I make sure to not fall for this much anymore. 

It's something that's very common when I was still a teenager but as I grew older, I learnt how to manage my priorities. 

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yep - when I was a teen, I'd be waiting on my friends to get ready for an event and I just start gaming to pass the time and then I just lose track of time and before I know it, I have to rushing out of my house to get to the destination because I'm now late.

Teenagers are well known for that act and it's almost impossible to stop them from doing that even till today generation of kids.