Register Now
Head_Hunter

Can you still remember the first console game you played?

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I really don't even think the collectors flip any of their collectibles or video game items for money. They simply keep it close and build their empire of collections high. 

Yes exactly, that's why they are known collectors for a reason. The money ain't their problem but the history they are propagating. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I have been thinking about the first Mario game that I played on my SEGA console.. It's been a while I played, my memory is all fading. 

They were the very first game that I very played on Sega but there are other games that I have played before them and not on Sega. 

The first videogame i played was on my older cousins master system : alex kidd in miracle world somewhere early 1991 i'd guess. I kept nagging my parents to get me a master system after that well you know how kids are 😄.

Christmas 1992 i got my own  console but it was a megadrive instead alongside ayrton senna's super monaco gp 2 still one of the best memories i've had as a kid. It toke me years to beat that game on master difficulty, since then i make it a yearly tradition to play trough it once a year.

2 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

The first videogame i played was on my older cousins master system : alex kidd in miracle world somewhere early 1991 i'd guess. I kept nagging my parents to get me a master system after that well you know how kids are 😄.

Christmas 1992 i got my own  console but it was a megadrive instead alongside ayrton senna's super monaco gp 2 still one of the best memories i've had as a kid. It toke me years to beat that game on master difficulty, since then i make it a yearly tradition to play trough it once a year.

You're among the fortune gamers that had older big brothers they can play their games till they can get their own. I was a lone wolf in my childhood days. 

Weird, I thought I responded to this one. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the first game I played was either Super Mario bros/duck hunt or Super Mario bros 3. I don't remember exactly. I'd guess it was in 92 or 93 when I played it. I was maybe 3 years old. I don't know how long we had a nes before that. Never asked my sister and parents. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was at the age of 5 if I remembered correctly when I started out playing video games but I hide it well from my parents because they never approved of it. 

Wow, that means that you have actually actively played video games for 44 years being that you are about hitting 49 in April. That's awesome. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wow, that means that you have actually actively played video games for 44 years being that you are about hitting 49 in April. That's awesome. 

I'm old already, I need walking stick 😂. It's been a long time of fun for me all round. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm old already, I need walking stick 😂. It's been a long time of fun for me all round. 

Yeah, you can say that again. It's really nice when you get to see committed video games players. It really makes me happy. 

On 2/2/2022 at 9:36 AM, Heatman said:

Yes exactly, that's why they are known collectors for a reason. The money ain't their problem but the history they are propagating. 

Yes, we all know that, some persons are simply in for what they've achieved in terms of awards, history they'll create, that's exactly what those collectors have made that got them being known today. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, we all know that, some persons are simply in for what they've achieved in terms of awards, history they'll create, that's exactly what those collectors have made that got them being known today. 

When you actually see a game collector that is doing it for the fun of it, you will definitely see how joyful it is for them when they collect games.

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you actually see a game collector that is doing it for the fun of it, you will definitely see how joyful it is for them when they collect games.

My brother is a big collector of game cars and he would go to any length to get them, play to any length to win them. It's a pure dedication for them. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even the little I have in my backlog gives me immense joy, talk more of having so many of game collections, such will simply tell me I am rich bro, lol.