Register Now
Head_Hunter

Can you still remember the first console game you played?

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some kids whom their first ever gaming console is Playstation 5. Tell how that's not someone who is born with a golden spoon in his mouth? 

Seriously, I wish that I had that kind of privilege because it would have really been awesome for me. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some kids whom their first ever gaming console is Playstation 5. Tell how that's not someone who is born with a golden spoon in his mouth? 

xD, you're definitely making me laugh more hard. That's for sure, I agree with what you've said thou. If I managed to play first time on PS5 I would've claimed Golden spoon boy, not everyone can afford it at the moment. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, you're definitely making me laugh more hard. That's for sure, I agree with what you've said thou. If I managed to play first time on PS5 I would've claimed Golden spoon boy, not everyone can afford it at the moment. 

Yeah, that's the point which I was trying to make because most players can't even afford PS4 now and not to talk about PS5. 

17 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's a great privilege indeed, you don't know how hard I've tried to get going with PS5. But right now, I don't have 1,000$+ to spare for gaming. 

Most gamers don't have it. In fact, it's not that they don't have it but they have other priorities that needs the money pushed into first. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most gamers don't have it. In fact, it's not that they don't have it but they have other priorities that needs the money pushed into first. 

Not that I have other projects eating up the money. I don't have it for now, even if I have it, I wouldn't still spare it for gaming. Because, it wouldn't be enough to secure costly PS5. I wouldn't use all to purchase just PS5 and go broke long time. 

On 2/11/2022 at 12:12 PM, Boblee said:

You could say that about pretty much anything these days it's just called luxery. Internet, mobile phones, tablets, etc. It's the common thing these days.

Also i don't think many parents can't afford to spend 500 bucks on a console or atleast they have to save up for a while. Especially since poverty amongst familys is a common problem now.

I know we all take it for granted but how many of us grew up without internet, i was nearly 18 years old when my parents finally toke a internet connection and even they diden't need it at all it cost them like 30 euros a month, we had 10 gb traffic i think that was in 2003. Before that i had to go to the library or use it at school when i had a change. Back then we diden't know off any better.

Edited by Yaramaki

1 minute ago, Yaramaki said:

You could say that about pretty much anything these days it's just called luxery. Internet, mobile phones, tablets, etc. It's the common thing these days.

Also i don't think many parents can't afford to spend 500 bucks on a console or atleast they have to save up for a while. Especially since poverty amongst familys is a common problem now.

I know we all take it for granted but how many of us grew up without internet, i was nearly 18 years old when my parents finally toke a internet connection and even they diden't need it at all it cost them like 30 euros a month, we had 10 gb traffic i think that was in 2003. Before that i had to go to the library or use it at school when i had a change. Back then we diden't know off any better.

Seriously, it wasn't easy for so many us growing as we had to struggle with literally everything but I'm glad that now, I can look back and take pride in what I have accomplished. 

On 2/13/2022 at 10:27 AM, Yaramaki said:

My parents were practically against playing video games at all. All the game that I had when I was still a kid was purchased without my parents knowledge. 

On 2/11/2022 at 6:12 AM, Boblee said:

Honestly, you could say that about every generation. I got a PS1 when I was a kid, does that mean I had a golden spoon in my mouth as a kid? Nah, just because that PS5 is someone's first console, doesn't mean they're some rich family. Please remember that the PS5 has been out for over a year now, people want this console and they are doing their best to get one. 

Correct, kids nowadays started with the lastest PS5 console. Such happened earlier time too, when PS1 was the latest. In the next generation, another latest edition of console will still be the lastest for those users then, and PS5 will become outdated also. 

8 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Honestly, you could say that about every generation. I got a PS1 when I was a kid, does that mean I had a golden spoon in my mouth as a kid? Nah, just because that PS5 is someone's first console, doesn't mean they're some rich family. Please remember that the PS5 has been out for over a year now, people want this console and they are doing their best to get one. 

Well, that's my analysis of that and I'm not sure if it's ever going to change. You got PS1 when you were a kid, let me ask, did you purchase it immediately it was out? 

It's weird seeing younger family experiencing video games for the first time. It's weird to think that some are going to play their first games on a PS4 or a PS5 or any of the newer consoles. My nephew for example grew up on the Xbox One, so his nostalgia will be based off of that time. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's weird seeing younger family experiencing video games for the first time. It's weird to think that some are going to play their first games on a PS4 or a PS5 or any of the newer consoles. My nephew for example grew up on the Xbox One, so his nostalgia will be based off of that time. 

My niece recently started playing at the age of 4. It was really too early compared when I started playing at the age of 10.