Register Now
Head_Hunter

Can you still remember the first console game you played?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even the little I have in my backlog gives me immense joy, talk more of having so many of game collections, such will simply tell me I am rich bro, lol. 

Yeah exactly, they are games that offered a sense of connection to you once, so you are definitely going to love it. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even the little I have in my backlog gives me immense joy, talk more of having so many of game collections, such will simply tell me I am rich bro, lol. 

It's supposed to give you joy. They are games that you have purchased with your hard earned money and it's there for you to enjoy. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's supposed to give you joy. They are games that you have purchased with your hard earned money and it's there for you to enjoy. 

Sometimes we buy games and just never play them. It's sometimes the sad truth. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, when you purchase any game with your hard earned money, you never planned to waste it. Rather, to give you immense satisfaction. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Seriously, it's something that's happened to me on countless occasions. I have even given some away, even the ones in physical copies too. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Lol, guilty as charged here. Most of the times i enjoy having the games more then playing them, i mean i have it in my collection i can play it whenever i want right?

13 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Lol, guilty as charged here. Most of the times i enjoy having the games more then playing them, i mean i have it in my collection i can play it whenever i want right?

It's very obvious that you're taking the collectors path. As long as you find accomplishments in doing that, it's welcomed by all means. 

When you played that first console game, what was running through your mind? When I played smb1 or 3 S a kid, I don't really remember. I just remember getting sad it I lost and I would always ask my mom or sister for help beating a level lol. 

Anyway, I remember when I first played sonic on the genesis at a neighbors house. I remember thinking how cool it was, how cool the graphics were, how fast it was. I was so hyped lol. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

When you played that first console game, what was running through your mind? When I played smb1 or 3 S a kid, I don't really remember. I just remember getting sad it I lost and I would always ask my mom or sister for help beating a level lol. 

Anyway, I remember when I first played sonic on the genesis at a neighbors house. I remember thinking how cool it was, how cool the graphics were, how fast it was. I was so hyped lol. 

My brother did that very with me when we were playing The Punisher on Sega Genesis. It gets to a point where it frustrates him so much he would ask me for help getting through. 

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I can't forget how I used to beg my peers who's got Gameboy first in the neighborhood to play with their game. It was really hard then before I later got mine. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can't forget how I used to beg my peers who's got Gameboy first in the neighborhood to play with their game. It was really hard then before I later got mine. 

The way they used to toy with some of us back then can be very difficult to swallow whenever I remember it but it's all a thing of the past. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

We all have our sad little poor beginnings unless for those whom were born with golden spoon in their mouth. It was a daily struggle back then. 

Lol, you're very funny, who are those people who were born with Golden spoon in their mouth? 

I got what you said, but the way you narrated it, looks very funny. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you're very funny, who are those people who were born with Golden spoon in their mouth? 

I got what you said, but the way you narrated it, looks very funny. 

There are some kids whom their first ever gaming console is Playstation 5. Tell how that's not someone who is born with a golden spoon in his mouth?