Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who are your favorite reviewers?

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There was no way what I asked was going to put off the topic cos my inquiry and the likely answer he's going to give would be most likely another review channel or source we don't know or probably know... Remind me again what's the topic about? How's that going to change the subject of discussion? 

I probably missunderstood your comment. But as to the way you presented your question it seemed like if you were asking were he was going to purchase the game if he was not able to get it on steam. Therefore to me were to buy the game didnt had anything to do with the topic. But again I didnt make the comment with any intend of malice.

36 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If it's not a game that you can get on Steam, what's going to be your direct alternative? 

39 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I probably missunderstood your comment. But as to the way you presented your question it seemed like if you were asking were he was going to purchase the game if he was not able to get it on steam. Therefore to me were to buy the game didnt had anything to do with the topic. But again I didnt make the comment with any intend of malice.

Alright, it's cool. I have been agitated for a while now, so I wouldn't like it to keep going on, this is getting swept away, so we can easily get back on topic as it's almost turning into what we have been trying to avoid. 

xD,  I just hope it stays in-line with the discussion topic,so anyone don't get upset. I love to stay cool, than drawing out issues, 

Back on topic;

Videogamedunkey, VanossGaming are YouTube gaming channels specifically on reviewing video games, and also bringing up trending video game news etc. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD,  I just hope it stays in-line with the discussion topic,so anyone don't get upset. I love to stay cool, than drawing out issues, 

Back on topic;

Videogamedunkey, VanossGaming are YouTube gaming channels specifically on reviewing video games, and also bringing up trending video game news etc. 

I just watched their review on Elden Ring and it seems like a decent job in my opinion. I love that their tagged it the biggest game ever made.