Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who are your favorite reviewers?

2 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Who are some specific reviewers whose work you really enjoy? Quite honestly, the only reviewer I can actually name is @Shagger, and I enjoyed his work even before he joined here. So, apparently you are my favorite reviewer, @Shagger.

I wouldn't call myself a reviewer, I've just done a handful for fun and out of passion now and then. Still, I'm very honoured @StaceyPowers that really means a lot to me.

Edited by Shagger

21 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I wouldn't call myself a reviewer, I've just done a handful for fun and out of passion now and then. Still, I'm very honoured @StaceyPowersm that really means a lot to me.

I much prefer quality over quantity. Your reviews are far more thoughtful and insightful than most, and feature amazing breadth and depth.

Anyone can be a favourite reviewer, their is no problem picking out the mod here as the favourite reviewer for the OP. One of the essence of being around gaming forum is to get information that is unmeasurable which makes any gamer not to regret over a purchased game. 

On 11/13/2021 at 1:31 AM, StaceyPowers said:

Who are some specific reviewers whose work you really enjoy? Quite honestly, the only reviewer I can actually name is @Shagger, and I enjoyed his work even before he joined here. So, apparently you are my favorite reviewer, @Shagger.

If I'm looking at picking game reviewers on VGR, it's going to between @Withywarlockand @Shagger. Then if I'm looking outside VGR, it's going to WatchMojo. 

7 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never knew that @StaceyPowers have known @Shagger before before. If I may ask, where did you guys come to know each other from? 

I published an earlier draft of my Review/Synopsis/Analysis of The Last of Us on reddit and/or on another forum before I came to VGR. If I understand the comment that @StaceyPowers made on the version I posted here (again, link above), she must have read that earlier draft from... wherever it was I posted it.

image_2021-11-16_220227.thumb.png.eb1cefb4bb34ad7c04b34da8b7159b12.png

Obviously, only @StaceyPowers herself can confirm if that's the case, but that's what I think happened. I will say this, VGR is only place to see everything I've written fully up to date.

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I published an earlier draft of my Review/Synopsis/Analysis of The Last of Us on reddit and/or on another forum before I came to VGR. If I understand the comment that @StaceyPowers made on the version I posted here (again, link above), she must have read that earlier draft from... wherever it was I posted it.

Yes, this is correct! I do not remember where I read it, just that I did, and recognized it when I saw the final version here much later 🙂 So, I knew @Shagger by reputation only.

23 hours ago, Shagger said:

image_2021-11-16_220227.thumb.png.eb1cefb4bb34ad7c04b34da8b7159b12.png

Obviously, only @StaceyPowers herself can confirm if that's the case, but that's what I think happened. I will say this, VGR is only place to see everything I've written fully up to date.

It's been ages since I have accessed my reddit account. The platform seem to be slacking me off in terms of my eagerness to visit it most of the time. Although, from the little I have used it so far, it's quite full with loads of content. 

On 11/16/2021 at 4:47 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I never knew that @StaceyPowers have known @Shagger before before. If I may ask, where did you guys come to know each other from? 

I wasn't aware either - this is certainly something. Anyways, I'll have to check out @Shagger synopsis on the Last Of Us. This should make for a good read...

On 11/18/2021 at 4:17 AM, killamch89 said:

I wasn't aware either - this is certainly something. Anyways, I'll have to check out @Shagger synopsis on the Last Of Us. This should make for a good read...

I actually did read that and it was one hell of an interesting review. It actually got me to start playing the game.