Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who are your favorite reviewers?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there is no problem with having more reviews from several sources on a particular game because it gives you more info from different angles. 

Sure, their is no problem with multiple reviews directed to same thing which I'm looking for, it gonna give me more better resources to satisfy my want. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there is no problem with having more reviews from several sources on a particular game because it gives you more info from different angles. 

If there was ever any problem with that, I'm sure if there would be so many video games reviewers on YouTube today. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, their is no problem with multiple reviews directed to same thing which I'm looking for, it gonna give me more better resources to satisfy my want. 

Exactly, it's why you have all of the highly rated video games review channels like WatchMojo, AngryJoe and so on now. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why you have all of the highly rated video games review channels like WatchMojo, AngryJoe and so on now. 

Those two are super, their are many of them but the two are simply leading the line when it comes to quality reviews. 

55 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I do enjoyed watching Mightykeef reviews and especially this one on how difficult it is to play Dark Souls. 

Seriously, that's one hell of a silly and funny review of the game Dark Souls and the expression of his face says it all. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The facial expressions of the one inside the trailer acting the lead role defines it all as a hilarious trailer, I enjoyed the dark souls trailer. 

Yeah, in as much as he's just making a review, I can admit that it's somewhat of the same kind of experience and expression I had during my first time. 

15 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, in as much as he's just making a review, I can admit that it's somewhat of the same kind of experience and expression I had during my first time. 

Exactly, most naive gamers think that it's a game they can easily trifle with and live to tell the tale but it's never Dark Souls. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's one hell of a silly and funny review of the game Dark Souls and the expression of his face says it all. 

There are some other good and funny reviews done by Mightykeef about other games which are all on his channel. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some other good and funny reviews done by Mightykeef about other games which are all on his channel. 

Yeah, his channel is still growing and he's doing his very best to get more gamers visiting from time to time. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, his channel is still growing and he's doing his very best to get more gamers visiting from time to time. 

He's got a lot of better reviewers to look at and learn from. Review channels like WatchMojo and Co. are there for him to learn from. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

He's got a lot of better reviewers to look at and learn from. Review channels like WatchMojo and Co. are there for him to learn from. 

Yeah exactly, that's if only he's willing to follow up in the footsteps of other great reviewers of video games. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:20 PM, Boblee said:

Being a game reviewer especially on YouTube channel isn't an easy task because your trying to do two things at the same time. 

You're correct. I am still evaluating my plans if I'll be going into that soon. Or wait, when I decorate my video game room to look super with every needed gadget to go Live on YouTube via gaming. 

On 1/12/2022 at 6:31 PM, Boblee said:

Because you've watched it already other than this one. So, it wouldn't sound so hilarious nor quality to you, it's understandable.