Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who are your favorite reviewers?

44 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, when you see a loophole or a weakness in your rival or competition, it's the next best time to take advantage and get ahead. 

That's exactly how it is bro, that's why you simply needs to tight your grip so hard when you witness the competition around you. And never let any of the competitors to move ahead of you if you're a game reviewer. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, when you see a loophole or a weakness in your rival or competition, it's the next best time to take advantage and get ahead. 

Exactly, that's how you get ones loyal customers back to supporting your own brand when you give them exactly what they want. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

As a business brand, you don't need to give your competitors any gap, otherwise they will creep into your brand and take your customers. 

It's just like now that Angry Joe channel is very popular, once he slacks, there are other channels that are ready to replace him. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:31 PM, Boblee said:

It's just like now that Angry Joe channel is very popular, once he slacks, there are other channels that are ready to replace him. 

Seriously, WatchMojo is always there and they are incredibly a super heavyweight when it comes to good YouTube channel for video games reviews. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, WatchMojo is always there and they are incredibly a super heavyweight when it comes to good YouTube channel for video games reviews. 

Angry Joe is another YouTube review channel that tops the chart for me in terms of the best amongst the best in the world. 

On 12/30/2021 at 11:45 PM, Heatman said:

There is no doubt that Angry Joe is one of the biggest reviewers in the video game's world. 

Yeah, I think that it's number 1 right now from multiple sources that I have looked in so far. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even when WatchMojo or angryjoe have been said multiple times here, I never really watched their reviews whenever I searched through YouTube, others who I don't even recognise their channel pops up for me. 

You can easily search WatchMojo or AngryJoe and they can easily pop up in the YouTube search engines. 

On 1/1/2022 at 10:19 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Angryjoe and WatchMojo have certainly taking over this topic, lol. I understand the quality they offer. But it will be nice too to review others work too in the video game streaming line. 

Here is the homepage view of WatchMojo. They have over 24 million subscribers. 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCaWd5_7JhbQBe4dknZhsHJg

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Here is the homepage view of WatchMojo. They have over 24 million subscribers. 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCaWd5_7JhbQBe4dknZhsHJg

I went through the channel, the number of subscribers is much '24.2 million subscribers is a very large one. They should have been around the world top video game reviewers with such high number of subscribers.