Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who are your favorite reviewers?

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

If my YouTube channel is anywhere near 1 million subscribers, I'd be making huge amount of money 💵 from my account. 

You, you can build it up, everything comes into play with serious work. If you start first and doing perfectly fine with your reviewers surely you'll get lots of subscribers and viewers as well. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You, you can build it up, everything comes into play with serious work. If you start first and doing perfectly fine with your reviewers surely you'll get lots of subscribers and viewers as well. 

Seriously, it's not that as easy as you're narrating it because it drains the life out of you when it comes to growing your YouTube channel. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's not that as easy as you're narrating it because it drains the life out of you when it comes to growing your YouTube channel. 

Exactly, a lot of people who started YouTube channel all ended up failing to get it up to the level of being monetized. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, a lot of people who started YouTube channel all ended up failing to get it up to the level of being monetized. 

Personally, I don't really think that I would be able to run a YouTube channel to the extent of making money from it. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

If it were easy many could've started it and makimg money from it. I loved the idea of building my channel in the past, but when I learned the monetization requirements of YouTube, I simply grew tired and demoralized. 

Seriously, it's why a lot of my friends are yet to get into setting up their own YouTube channel because they know very well what it takes to get to make money from it. 

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why a lot of my friends are yet to get into setting up their own YouTube channel because they know very well what it takes to get to make money from it. 

It's hard one to get going with YouTube. It takes the courageous to continue with YouTube channel of a thing. And the person must be very good in what he or she is offering to the public. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Once they are not really committed to working on their respective YouTube channels, it's going to be very difficult for them to grow it. 

On 1/4/2022 at 10:19 PM, Boblee said:

I got your point, it wouldn't be easy. It is better said on paper than doing. I might have sounded it easily on paper, but such isn't the case when it comes to flourishing first time developing a YouTube channel. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got your point, it wouldn't be easy. It is better said on paper than doing. I might have sounded it easily on paper, but such isn't the case when it comes to flourishing first time developing a YouTube channel. 

Being a game reviewer especially on YouTube channel isn't an easy task because your trying to do two things at the same time. 

It isn't easy at all, you're simply promoting your YouTube channel and at same time doing your best to produce best of reviews. When the reviews are below standard it faces criticism from gamers. 

Edited by Justin11

On 1/7/2022 at 9:51 PM, Justin11 said:

It isn't easy at all, you're simply promoting your YouTube channel and at same time doing your best to produce best of reviews. When the reviews are below standard it faces criticism from gamers. 

Reviews can't be overrated no matter how it seems. It's always going to be helpful to the gamers who are using it. I really love making use of reviews. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Reviews can't be overrated no matter how it seems. It's always going to be helpful to the gamers who are using it. I really love making use of reviews. 

Seriously, reviews no matter how small will show an insight to the game from another gamers point of view. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I got you bravo, it wouldn't be over hyped, when their is better review it helps the gamer understand better to avoid making silly mistake. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got you bravo, it wouldn't be over hyped, when their is better review it helps the gamer understand better to avoid making silly mistake. 

Seriously, there is no problem with having more reviews from several sources on a particular game because it gives you more info from different angles.