Register Now
Rain Dew

Should all games be able to play both 3rd and 1st person?

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

My option still stand with FPS games, anything that crosses that isn't for me. 

This is exactly the way my friend at work likes all of his games. If it's not in FPS, he's definitely not interested in playing the game. 

On 3/19/2022 at 9:14 AM, Boblee said:

This is exactly the way my friend at work likes all of his games. If it's not in FPS, he's definitely not interested in playing the game. 

It's actually very good to know and have a preference when it comes to the games that one likes to get into playing. 

I don't think all games should have both options. For example, Call of Duty would be very weird in third person. It would change the game quite a bit especially since third person views would help people peek around corners. Having 1st and 3rd person view for open world games makes sense though

2 hours ago, Darth said:

I don't think all games should have both options. For example, Call of Duty would be very weird in third person. It would change the game quite a bit especially since third person views would help people peek around corners. Having 1st and 3rd person view for open world games makes sense though

Yeah, that's very correct. There some games that wouldn't be worth it shifting from 1st person to 3rd person and vice versa. 

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Smiles.. no need to stress it bro. It will enrich them more and more so that's it. 

Lol, that's it. We look forward to see which other better features gonna be added around many other open world games. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's it. We look forward to see which other better features gonna be added around many other open world games. 

They are always there to make money for themselves and it's why they have stuck with that plans for year now. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

They are always there to make money for themselves and it's why they have stuck with that plans for year now. 

Every feature added to the game is always a way to generate funds for themselves. Either it is a way to attract more customers, or a way to generate funds especially when it is a F2P feature. 

On 3/20/2022 at 7:57 PM, Darth said:

Each game have what best for it when it comes to the game's designs and set up. It's wrong to force things when you shouldn't. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Every feature added to the game is always a way to generate funds for themselves. Either it is a way to attract more customers, or a way to generate funds especially when it is a F2P feature. 

You're right. Attracting more customers means more funds to them too. So whatever feature that is added is mostly for their own benefit.

If a game is well designed and the mechanics are in one sound in one perspective then you shouldn't need the option of another.  Not to mention it can be very complicated depending on what engine and development tools are being used.

15 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

If a game is well designed and the mechanics are in one sound in one perspective then you shouldn't need the option of another.  Not to mention it can be very complicated depending on what engine and development tools are being used.

And the company that's behind the game is another good variable to consider as well. If they have a history of messing with their games, then it's not encouraging.