Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game(s) you've played that is mostly affected with bugs/glitches?

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

How do they know their fellow cheats to avoid getting into battle with them? 

During first time play, they'll  notice it from there, and such game gonna be discontinued, and it will bring hot congested arguments.

59 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

During first time play, they'll  notice it from there, and such game gonna be discontinued, and it will bring hot congested arguments.

I hardly get into any kind of arguments with them because I know very well that its most likely not going to end well for me. 

15 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I hardly get into any kind of arguments with them because I know very well that its most likely not going to end well for me. 

Yeah, cheat gamers will always find a way to create issues and discomfort for themselves, they wouldn't use such kind of trick for themselves. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Their mouth have no control and they don't care about what they say to you in general or how it's going to affect your life. 

Even a clean gamer can turn out being toxic. That's why we shouldn't make friend or be around toxic community when we discover that, the community and individuals in them are toxic, they can easily influence our lifestyle being toxic too.. because, they'll always drag words that are inappropriate from us who aren't toxic.