Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game(s) you've played that is mostly affected with bugs/glitches?

18 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That is another part of gaming reviews that gamers rarely talk about. Those using cheat codes to win will drop reviews that will make difficult games seem very easy and you wonder, if that's the game you played before.

There will always be cheaters in the game. They are always there to explore and exploit the system for their benefit. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

There will always be cheaters in the game. They are always there to explore and exploit the system for their benefit. 

That's true! They keep looking for loopholes even when the past one has been blocked. What to make with them is what I don't really understand. 

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That's true! They keep looking for loopholes even when the past one has been blocked. What to make with them is what I don't really understand. 

My friend plays Top Eleven Football Manager and he told me so much loopholes they have exploited in the game to win. 

On 3/20/2022 at 4:06 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Some reviewers are in for the money, when you give them an offer to make money by reviewing your own game, they wouldn't go contrary, they'll abide by the words you sounded to them to make your game attract sales. 

You can never take out that possibility when there is a change they can exploit it. There will always be shady people out there. 

10 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

It's what they love and live for. It's just how their set up their gaming patterns and explore as well as exploit it big time. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can never take out that possibility when there is a change they can exploit it. There will always be shady people out there. 

Yeah buddy, that's why I don't rely on the brilliance of one reviewer, even if he is my favourite. I will still be forced to go see others reviews, such will give me the impromptu to know the one that is right or not. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's what they love and live for. It's just how their set up their gaming patterns and explore as well as exploit it big time. 

Exploring those loopholes to the extreme is why they always get caught. I begin to wonder the reason they don't just do it for a while and stop there.

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

My friend plays Top Eleven Football Manager and he told me so much loopholes they have exploited in the game to win. 

Most football games have that loopholes to take advantage of! I remember when I use to play one like that and you can setup it up to have a lot of resources to buy anyone you wish to buy. The game is an offline game though. 

On 3/22/2022 at 6:17 AM, Knight Barida said:

Exploring those loopholes to the extreme is why they always get caught. I begin to wonder the reason they don't just do it for a while and stop there.

I believe that when they are found out, their accounts are supposed to be banned from the game right? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I believe that when they are found out, their accounts are supposed to be banned from the game right? 

It's the only way forward from they spot. Once it's proven they are cheaters, they are losing their account immediately. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gaming platforms banned the accounts for life while some are faced with suspensions. It depends on the policy that has been put in place to avoid those kind of situations.