Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game(s) you've played that is mostly affected with bugs/glitches?

I know majority of video games are marred with bugs/glitches which shows, it isn't made perfect. I've played several games that are affected by bugs notably FIFA, God hand, PES, Elder scrolls, GTAs etc.  

Which game(s) you've played and confirmed which is affected mostly by bugs/glitches?

Mass Effect on the PC (retail package) was it for me. It wouldn't install at first, so I traded it in for another package and had the same problem. Bioware support had some weird suggestions about unRarring certain files manually. It turns out they had crammed so much data on the disk, it wouldn't read on older CD drives. So I had to buy a new one.

On 11/18/2021 at 6:30 AM, Empire said:

Mass Effect on the PC (retail package) was it for me. It wouldn't install at first, so I traded it in for another package and had the same problem. Bioware support had some weird suggestions about unRarring certain files manually. It turns out they had crammed so much data on the disk, it wouldn't read on older CD drives. So I had to buy a new one.

Typical EA - can't even release a game without issues just trying to get it started.

• Skyrim (when it originally came out)
  • Street Legal Racing
  • Alpha Protocol
  • Splinter Cell: Double Agent
  • Cyberpunk 2077

And I still loved all of them, except for:

• Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

Which I absolutely hated, it was so awful.

Edited by m76

1 hour ago, m76 said:
  • Skyrim (when it originally came out)
  • Street Legal Racing
  • Alpha Protocol
  • Splinter Cell: Double Agent
  • Cyberpunk 2077

And I still loved all of them, except for:

• Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

Which I absolutely hated, it was so awful.

3 Editions later and it's still buggy - not as bad as the others you mentioned but some bugs still persist from the original release.

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Cyberpunk 2077 is the worst of them all in my opinion and even after all the patches that's done on the game, it's still buggy. 

Majority of the answers have come in cyberpunk 2077 being the worst bug affected game. I wonder how badly it was affected by bugs, that even made it being worst than FIFA game type. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Majority of the answers have come in cyberpunk 2077 being the worst bug affected game. I wonder how badly it was affected by bugs, that even made it being worst than FIFA game type. 

The game was so bad that it got shut down and gamers refunded their money as a result of the game being unplayable. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

The game was so bad that it got shut down and gamers refunded their money as a result of the game being unplayable. 

Normally what they did is simply the best, refund gamers their money because the game isn't what they expected. 

On 11/17/2021 at 12:23 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I know majority of video games are marred with bugs/glitches which shows, it isn't made perfect. I've played several games that are affected by bugs notably FIFA, God hand, PES, Elder scrolls, GTAs etc.  

Which game(s) you've played and confirmed which is affected mostly by bugs/glitches?

There are quite as few number of them but FIFA games are the ones that I hated them most, then Skyrim and Cyberpunk 2077.

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are quite as few number of them but FIFA games are the ones that I hated them most, then Skyrim and Cyberpunk 2077.

I stopped playing FIFA games a very long time ago and switched over to playing Football Manager games which is still battling its own bugs. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I stopped playing FIFA games a very long time ago and switched over to playing Football Manager games which is still battling its own bugs. 

Yeah, I have heard so much about the game Top Eleven Football Manager that you play and I'm sure you are having a great time playing it.