Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game(s) you've played that is mostly affected with bugs/glitches?

45 minutes ago, Heatman said:

This is actually why you have to make use of reviews website or channels that are know to be very detailed with their works. 

That's true. Those gaming reviews channels enable one to focus on picking the right games to play. I rarely made use of them, but have benefited from doing so for a while now.

3 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That's true. Those gaming reviews channels enable one to focus on picking the right games to play. I rarely made use of them, but have benefited from doing so for a while now.

It's actually why I don't joke with IGN and WatchMojo when it comes to where I go for my video games reviews. They have never disappointed me. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why I don't joke with IGN and WatchMojo when it comes to where I go for my video games reviews. They have never disappointed me. 

Great choices that you made. Those two review links are loaded with great contents for anyone looking at playing games for the long term. 

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Some of those reviews can come from those guys that don't really play the games with calm mind. I know some games can be frustrating whenever we lose, but understanding that losing is part of the game is very important. 

I have seen my fair share of biased video games reviews and it's not something that's nice!! 

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Some of those reviews can come from those guys that don't really play the games with calm mind. I know some games can be frustrating whenever we lose, but understanding that losing is part of the game is very important. 

Video game is just like that, we don't win all the time, infact when we succumb to failing, we gain more experience from it. Those who yeast or giving it bad review, are mainly those with completionist spirit, or rushers. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Video game is just like that, we don't win all the time, infact when we succumb to failing, we gain more experience from it. Those who yeast or giving it bad review, are mainly those with completionist spirit, or rushers. 

Some of those bad reviews are from rushers who felt they can finish any particular game with ease at a single attempt. They don't know that that is not possible with some games these days.

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Some of those bad reviews are from rushers who felt they can finish any particular game with ease at a single attempt. They don't know that that is not possible with some games these days.

Imagine when you get to read the review of a gamer who makes use of cheat codes to win always. You will get trash reviews from him. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's very much essential to go through reviews to get better games, it has really aided me much to avoid bad games. 

Fallout 76 was well bugged and full of glitches. I never knew that and got the game. It was the last game that I got without reviewing the game. 

15 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Exactly, it isn't possible to play video games as a rusher, mistake do come, which will always frustrate the gamer, leading to bad reviews from him, even if the game isn't worth the bad reviews. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Fallout 76 was well bugged and full of glitches. I never knew that and got the game. It was the last game that I got without reviewing the game. 

It was a ruined time for you to get the game uninformed. Such brings all about mistakes, I never encountered such before, because it will be financial draining for me. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, it isn't possible to play video games as a rusher, mistake do come, which will always frustrate the gamer, leading to bad reviews from him, even if the game isn't worth the bad reviews. 

What I keep asking is why these gamers drop bad reviews just from playing a particular game once? That's crazy and shouldn't be a yardstick to judge some games.

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Imagine when you get to read the review of a gamer who makes use of cheat codes to win always. You will get trash reviews from him. 

That is another part of gaming reviews that gamers rarely talk about. Those using cheat codes to win will drop reviews that will make difficult games seem very easy and you wonder, if that's the game you played before.

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That is another part of gaming reviews that gamers rarely talk about. Those using cheat codes to win will drop reviews that will make difficult games seem very easy and you wonder, if that's the game you played before.

It's actually why I love to watch video reviews because, that way I won't be deceived by one who uses cheat codes.