Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game(s) you've played that is mostly affected with bugs/glitches?

On 3/7/2022 at 2:47 PM, Boblee said:

WatchMojo have been the very best for me so far when it comes to getting all that I need on any video game. IGN is a great support. 

Great recommendations that I should check out and see what they've got when it comes to games reviews. I won't bother if they overhyped a game I never liked playing. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are wide list of gaming YouTubers around, the only problem I have is that, I don't choose favourites to watch regularly anytime they drop an update around video games. I choose them randomly based on search results. 

You can always pick out the best out of the one's that's listed in your search engine results. I already have mine to pick from. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can always pick out the best out of the one's that's listed in your search engine results. I already have mine to pick from. 

Correct, that's how I'll be going around next time. Such will enable me to decode their channel name for references. 

I spend time being around YouTube, watching different kinds of events including gaming. But I'll say, I don't care much around those gaming YouTubers, but maybe next time I check on video games I'll try to capture the video content creator's name. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

FIFA 20 was unplayable on release after EA promised heaven and earth in the game. 

WWE 2K20 was a complete failure that the offered refund on it without any questions. 

Yup, WWE 2K20 was so bad, that they literally abandoned it I believe. They didn't fix most of the issues the game had. Hell, I played it a few months ago, and there was still many glitches and bugs present. I'm worried WWE 2K22 will be bad too. I hear it's Visual Concepts and 2K's last chance, otherwise the WWE may go with EA for future games. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yup, WWE 2K20 was so bad, that they literally abandoned it I believe. They didn't fix most of the issues the game had. Hell, I played it a few months ago, and there was still many glitches and bugs present. I'm worried WWE 2K22 will be bad too. I hear it's Visual Concepts and 2K's last chance, otherwise the WWE may go with EA for future games. 

After the trash and rubbish that they did with the WWE 2K20, I had do beat my heart and say that it's over for me and it. 

On 3/10/2022 at 10:44 PM, Heatman said:

After the trash and rubbish that they did with the WWE 2K20, I had do beat my heart and say that it's over for me and it. 

I can't say never when my favorite games are involved. I believe that there is always the need to believe that the developers can do a better job with the next update that comes up.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

I can't say never when my favorite games are involved. I believe that there is always the need to believe that the developers can do a better job with the next update that comes up.

For now, 2K isn't doing much better with their wrestling video game franchise and it's becoming a pattern that's too bad. 

On 3/9/2022 at 8:47 AM, NightmareFarm said:

Aragami 2, Lichdom Battlemage(unplayable), Drakengard 3(unplayable)

Lichdom Battlemage -> I have had this game sitting sealed on my shelf for years, it looked interesting and was cheap so i picked it up, kind off wondering what you thought about to deem it unplayable?

27 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Lichdom Battlemage -> I have had this game sitting sealed on my shelf for years, it looked interesting and was cheap so i picked it up, kind off wondering what you thought about to deem it unplayable?

I had to just check out the game's trailer which says it's there about 7 years and it still looks amazing. 

28 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I enjoyed playing Pokémon Legends 'Arceus, on my friend's Switch device. The game amused me, making me thinking about getting a Nintendo switch device. 

There are too many of such games for you to enjoy playing on Nintendo Switch and it's why I couldn't resist not buying the switch.