Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game(s) you've played that is mostly affected with bugs/glitches?

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There are too many of such games for you to enjoy playing on Nintendo Switch and it's why I couldn't resist not buying the switch. 

I was thinking you have the switch device, no problem, we both admired it. I'll look into it, if I'll buy it. I was truly impressed with what I saw around Pojémon Legends 'Arceus. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I was thinking you have the switch device, no problem, we both admired it. I'll look into it, if I'll buy it. I was truly impressed with what I saw around Pojémon Legends 'Arceus. 

It's like you didn't read me well. I said could resist not buying the switch device. So, I have it already. It's why I don't game much on my smartphone now. 

54 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's like you didn't read me well. I said could resist not buying the switch device. So, I have it already. It's why I don't game much on my smartphone now. 

Was quite confusing, the way you put it. But no problem I got you now. Because you've always talked vividly about you enjoying switch, that's why I made such comment. 

11 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Lichdom Battlemage -> I have had this game sitting sealed on my shelf for years, it looked interesting and was cheap so i picked it up, kind off wondering what you thought about to deem it unplayable?

Absolutely crammed with bugs and heavy frame stuttering. I could tolerate it for the first few hours but when I got to the second boss I gave up. I really wanted to like this game but I couldn't. But maybe they've patched it for PS5.

Edited by NightmareFarm

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Skyrim remains arguably the worst buggy game for me, if not it would've been noteworthy. 

I don't think so at all. Yes, there are some bugs in the game Skyrim, but it never makes it the worst bugged game. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't think so at all. Yes, there are some bugs in the game Skyrim, but it never makes it the worst bugged game. 

When I searched through YouTube, and Google, I got such kind of response from users who termed it that way. You know, everyone got their view, maybe the gamers there, felt disappointed with the game, that made them deem it the worst when it comes to being buggy. 

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

When I searched through YouTube, and Google, I got such kind of response from users who termed it that way. You know, everyone got their view, maybe the gamers there, felt disappointed with the game, that made them deem it the worst when it comes to being buggy. 

It's actually why you don't conclude based on what another gamer says. They will always be subjective with their opinions. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why you don't conclude based on what another gamer says. They will always be subjective with their opinions. 

Yes, that's why I tagged it 'arguably. Meaning, anyone can oppose such motion or idea of another gamer who poured his/her heart negatively around the game. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Was quite confusing, the way you put it. But no problem I got you now. Because you've always talked vividly about you enjoying switch, that's why I made such comment. 

Switch is a very good platform for games. Most of the games that I have on them are always enjoyable. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Switch is a very good platform for games. Most of the games that I have on them are always enjoyable. 

Which video game have you played on your Nintendo Switch currently would you consider to be the most bugged? 

On 3/16/2022 at 1:43 PM, Justin11 said:

When a game is difficult to play, some gamers can also term such games to be toxic. I don't really bother myself unless I've spent time playing the game.

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

When a game is difficult to play, some gamers can also term such games to be toxic. I don't really bother myself unless I've spent time playing the game.

I know it is like that for gamers, when it doesn't suit to your plan, you'll tag it anything, that's how the low rating come about. If I happen to play video game for long, it will give me enough experience to rate it bad or good. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I know it is like that for gamers, when it doesn't suit to your plan, you'll tag it anything, that's how the low rating come about. If I happen to play video game for long, it will give me enough experience to rate it bad or good. 

Some of those reviews can come from those guys that don't really play the games with calm mind. I know some games can be frustrating whenever we lose, but understanding that losing is part of the game is very important. 

35 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Some of those reviews can come from those guys that don't really play the games with calm mind. I know some games can be frustrating whenever we lose, but understanding that losing is part of the game is very important. 

This is actually why you have to make use of reviews website or channels that are know to be very detailed with their works.