Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game(s) you've played that is mostly affected with bugs/glitches?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never played top eleven football manager game before. It's the game free from bugs completely? 

No it's not free from bugs. I'm very sure that it's a very normal thing with all football games to come with its own bugs. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

No it's not free from bugs. I'm very sure that it's a very normal thing with all football games to come with its own bugs. 

Over the years but you have been playing the video game Top Eleven football manager, what is the most annoying bug or glitches that you have experienced while playing it?

On 12/1/2021 at 7:31 AM, Boblee said:

There are quite as few number of them but FIFA games are the ones that I hated them most, then Skyrim and Cyberpunk 2077.

xD 😅. Apart from Cyberpunk, I simply love playing FIFA, and Skyrim. I don't see much of the bugs in those games distracting my progress. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Lolzz, I never knew too that it isn't free from bugs like any other football games. It's simply the normal of soccer games to have bugs. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lolzz, I never knew too that it isn't free from bugs like any other football games. It's simply the normal of soccer games to have bugs. 

Yeah, there will always be bugs in most soccer or football games but how the bugs interfere with matches is what's matters. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there will always be bugs in most soccer or football games but how the bugs interfere with matches is what's matters. 

It's something that I had to accept with EA's FIFA games and as such decided to move on from playing it and go into other games. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's something that I had to accept with EA's FIFA games and as such decided to move on from playing it and go into other games. 

Yeah and that's what's going to save you a lot of stress on the game that you get into to play. FIFA games and its bugs aren't really worth it. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's simply way too bad, to see lots of gamers simply feeling dissatisfied due to how EA allowed bugs to entangle with the FIFA series. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah and that's what's going to save you a lot of stress on the game that you get into to play. FIFA games and its bugs aren't really worth it. 

Seriously, I'm just realizing it for the past few weeks that I have stopped playing it and found out it's part of what's been making my life miserable. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I'm just realizing it for the past few weeks that I have stopped playing it and found out it's part of what's been making my life miserable. 

Well, the sooner the better if you ask me because if you had kept on going on with the game, it might led you to the point of frustration where you wouldn't know what might happen.