Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game(s) you've played that is mostly affected with bugs/glitches?

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's why some gamers don't really care to update their games unless these bugs and glitches make the games unplayable. 

That's when you'll see them updating theirs. It isn't their fault at all, it's the fault of the video game companies never to eradicate bugs. So, gamers wouldn't be spending unnecessarily. 

On 12/20/2021 at 10:03 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's why some gamers don't really care to update their games unless these bugs and glitches make the games unplayable. 

When they would still eventually force me to update the game, there is no need to keep it lagging and wasting time. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

All this companies have strategies which they use to force even those feeling very unwilling to upgrade, to upgrade by allowing the bugs to totally slow down game-play. 

They wouldn't allow some to update and others not update. It's going to mess up their marketing campaigns strategy. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

They wouldn't allow some to update and others not update. It's going to mess up their marketing campaigns strategy. 

You're simply there, that's why the strategy is adopted to force every gamer to update their game which cost money, (case sensitive). 

17 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're simply there, that's why the strategy is adopted to force every gamer to update their game which cost money, (case sensitive). 

If they don't force all their games players that are in the game to upgrade their games, they wouldn't get all the money there were supposed to make. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If they don't force all their games players that are in the game to upgrade their games, they wouldn't get all the money there were supposed to make. 

Must they make maximum amount of money for God's sake? That's stealing in a modernized way, I don't like such kind of idea of F2P. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Must they make maximum amount of money for God's sake? That's stealing in a modernized way, I don't like such kind of idea of F2P. 

I actually went back to replay Cyberpunk 2077 all over again and the bugs and glitches in it doesn't seem to be made all better in my opinion. 

On 12/8/2021 at 5:14 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Notably every video game comes with its own glitches. It will be hard to play a game totally free from glitches. No matter the glitch, some gamers will still be in-love with the game. 

Yeah exactly, it's something that I have come to accept and move on from the game when I can't deal with it again. 

Cyberpunk 2077 for me, is the most bug riddled game I played in recent memory. It doesn't mean it's stopped me from playing it, but it means that I had dealt with bugs before, but Cyberpunk 2077 was the worst of it. Thankfully there is a game there that still works from time to time. 

6 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Cyberpunk, fast and furious and top FM on mobile.

I only played FM on my PC and it was a very good one. I never got to try it out on mobile as I believed that it's not going to run well.