Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game(s) you've played that is mostly affected with bugs/glitches?

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

With the widespread negative reviews I've gotten around the game, I'm simply believing it is the game with the highest bugs no doubt. 

Seriously, that is actually the bad thing that comes with having several bugs and glitches in your video game because the reviews that is going to follow after the game will not have a good thing to say about it.

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

@Boblee expressed his love for the game 'fallout 76 even with it's bugs. That's to show that, the game is still cherished and not hate by everyone. 

That is actually the point that I was trying to move because even though the game have over 1,000 bugs, it still has a lot of people that are into playing it.

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that is actually the bad thing that comes with having several bugs and glitches in your video game because the reviews that is going to follow after the game will not have a good thing to say about it.

It wouldn't, because their is nothing to write home about the video game. Since glitches and bugs ruined the game-play, it wouldn't be possible for the reviewers to assign it higher rating. 

28 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It wouldn't, because their is nothing to write home about the video game. Since glitches and bugs ruined the game-play, it wouldn't be possible for the reviewers to assign it higher rating. 

Exactly, the bugs and glitches will definitely negatively influence the reviews that's going to be written for the game. 

40 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, the bugs and glitches will definitely negatively influence the reviews that's going to be written for the game. 

Yeah, and the reviewers will even have lots of things to say in order to attract more of the people online to come see for themselves how poor the company have been when it comes to making games. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, and the reviewers will even have lots of things to say in order to attract more of the people online to come see for themselves how poor the company have been when it comes to making games. 

Till video games companies start bribing reviewers to be in their corner, then reviews would lose it value 100%. 

27 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Till video games companies start bribing reviewers to be in their corner, then reviews would lose it value 100%. 

And I don't think video game companies can do that, because their are multitude of reviewers around different streaming platforms. So, where will they start to bribe? 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I came across a Channel called SreamGuide and they have their own compilation of funny fails and glitches in games. 

They look like a new channel, not as popular as WatchMojo but their review on this looks interesting. 

On 12/12/2021 at 10:32 AM, Boblee said:

They look like a new channel, not as popular as WatchMojo but their review on this looks interesting. 

Yeah, they are new but not that new new if you understand what I'm trying to say. There work so far has been good. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even though Cyberpunk 2077 later was patched up a bit, I'm still feeling a little bit sore with what they did with the game. 

It's kinda detestable for the dev to overlooked those glitches and went on to produce the game and exposing their ass. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's kinda detestable for the dev to overlooked those glitches and went on to produce the game and exposing their ass. 

Well, it's actually something that they do all the time, so it's quite very normal for them by all means.