Register Now
Head_Hunter

Which video game(s) you've played that is mostly affected with bugs/glitches?

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I'm beginning to believe that bugs are glitches aren't something that's worrying to these developers, otherwise they would have made its fixing permanent. 

There is huge truth in this assessment because if there isn't, there is no games that's going to still come with bugs today. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is huge truth in this assessment because if there isn't, there is no games that's going to still come with bugs today. 

Exactly, they have the capacity to fix the bugs even before the games are officially released but they don't do it for some reasons I don't know. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, they have the capacity to fix the bugs even before the games are officially released but they don't do it for some reasons I don't know. 

What I figured out was that they do it on purpose, so when they release upgrades, you will be forced to upgrade and it's still money for them too all in the name of fixing bugs. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

What I figured out was that they do it on purpose, so when they release upgrades, you will be forced to upgrade and it's still money for them too all in the name of fixing bugs. 

I was actually thinking about this for a while because they can't be doing all the patches updates without making money from it. 

On 12/14/2021 at 7:01 PM, Boblee said:

Well, it's actually something that they do all the time, so it's quite very normal for them by all means. 

They've known to act that way, they knew their is bugs and glitches, but they don't care since they knew it wouldn't halt their progress of making money via the game, as they'll sell large number of the games off. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They've known to act that way, they knew their is bugs and glitches, but they don't care since they knew it wouldn't halt their progress of making money via the game, as they'll sell large number of the games off. 

It's all in the making of more money for them when they upgrade the patches to fix the bugs and you have to download them. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's all in the making of more money for them when they upgrade the patches to fix the bugs and you have to download them. 

It's why I hate to upgrade or update most of the time unless it's very critical that I must update to really still play the game. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Everything about video games have suddenly changed to loot boxes..the video game companies are simply using every possible means to loot money from gamers. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why I hate to upgrade or update most of the time unless it's very critical that I must update to really still play the game. 

The sad reality is that no matter how much you run from doing those updates, you will definitely have to eventually do it sooner or later. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

The sad reality is that no matter how much you run from doing those updates, you will definitely have to eventually do it sooner or later. 

This is absolutely the cold hard harsh truth and there isn't anything that you can do not to. 

On 12/18/2021 at 12:56 PM, Heatman said:

This is absolutely the cold hard harsh truth and there isn't anything that you can do not to. 

Exactly, they will set up the games not to play on a particular version which would definitely force your hands to update. 

The way I'm seeing video games with glitches and bugs, I really don't think it will be eradicated. When you've seen video games you'll definitely experience glitches. I am hoping that video game companies consider reducing it at least to look quite okay, and never perturb our game-play. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

The way I'm seeing video games with glitches and bugs, I really don't think it will be eradicated. When you've seen video games you'll definitely experience glitches. I am hoping that video game companies consider reducing it at least to look quite okay, and never perturb our game-play. 

The only way that they keep reducing the bugs and glitches is my getting out new patches updates that still helps them make more money when you update. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The only way that they keep reducing the bugs and glitches is my getting out new patches updates that still helps them make more money when you update. 

Yeah. They simply know about the bugs, and they've allowed it be, without talking much about it, since it's economical to them. The people facing the heat are the gamers, due to the fact, we keep wanting to play the games all the time. 

7 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah. They simply know about the bugs, and they've allowed it be, without talking much about it, since it's economical to them. The people facing the heat are the gamers, due to the fact, we keep wanting to play the games all the time. 

Yeah, it's why some gamers don't really care to update their games unless these bugs and glitches make the games unplayable.