Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Not many motorcycle based games out there

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

No, it's vehicle type of game, I don't think it has a motorcycle edition. 

I thought as well too because I have never seen any Asphalt racing games feature motorcycle games. They never worked on it. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I thought as well too because I have never seen any Asphalt racing games feature motorcycle games. They never worked on it. 

But I believe that the game company Asphalt is very capable of making a motorcycle video game or don't you think so? 

On 3/17/2022 at 7:56 AM, Heatman said:

I never seen such too, and the game studio company of asphalt wouldn't consider that anytime soon. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never seen such too, and the game studio company of asphalt wouldn't consider that anytime soon. 

I think that it's something that they can do but the problem would be if there is market for it for them to sell the game? 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:33 AM, Heatman said:

I think that it's something that they can do but the problem would be if there is market for it for them to sell the game? 

It is possible for them to do it, no doubt. Marketing it isn't a problem, they've been doing that for years now. I believe they want to maintain their business model.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It is possible for them to do it, no doubt. Marketing it isn't a problem, they've been doing that for years now. I believe they want to maintain their business model.

Yeah, gamers are but willing to play anything that's got their attention and interest as long as it's offered up a good bargain. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:33 AM, Heatman said:

I have seen a lot of odd video games sell very well out there, so for a company like that, they will definitely sell well. 

On 3/25/2022 at 4:04 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, gamers are but willing to play anything that's got their attention and interest as long as it's offered up a good bargain. 

Yeah buddy, I manage my time well, it doesn't matter how long I play, I get into playing when it feels good. 

46 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah buddy, I manage my time well, it doesn't matter how long I play, I get into playing when it feels good. 

It's been how I feel towards playing Bloodborne since 2015 till now and I have never for once gotten tired of playing it. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

It's been how I feel towards playing Bloodborne since 2015 till now and I have never for once gotten tired of playing it. 

You can never get tired because the game is a passionate one, you love it right from the onset, you can play until time immemorial. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You can never get tired because the game is a passionate one, you love it right from the onset, you can play until time immemorial. 

The main reason why I wouldn't get tired of it is that it's a Soul's game which is one of my favorite game's genre. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Once the game's design is good for play, it's got a good character set up and good plot, gamers will rush it fast.