Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Not many motorcycle based games out there

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Maybe it's because I haven't been much of a motorcycle game player to probably know exactly what goes on it....which I may never find out. 

That's true, I've experienced some motorcycle games in my time playing games, the competition offered by AI drivers are quite stern one if you aren't smart driving your own motorcycle. 

On 12/30/2021 at 7:03 AM, Boblee said:

If games are too easy to play, you wouldn't have make more preparations for it and it gets boring most of the time when you play it too long. 

That's it, I witness it too whenever I keep on playing my favourite video game. That's why break is necessary to refill your drive and start back again. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's it, I witness it too whenever I keep on playing my favourite video game. That's why break is necessary to refill your drive and start back again. 

Yeah, most motorcycle games are always that which is why the likes of you are always interested in playing them all the time. 

On 1/1/2022 at 9:51 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's true, I've experienced some motorcycle games in my time playing games, the competition offered by AI drivers are quite stern one if you aren't smart driving your own motorcycle. 

Seriously, it's the exact same experience that I had playing Need for Speed at the time I started into racing games but I got better along the line. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's the exact same experience that I had playing Need for Speed at the time I started into racing games but I got better along the line. 

Yeah it's something that's very common with most games when you started out playing any games. It's never easy... 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's something that's very common with most games when you started out playing any games. It's never easy... 

When you are just new to any games that you have never played on your own in the past, it would always be challenging for you to master the controls. 

Edited by Heatman

On 1/3/2022 at 12:14 PM, Heatman said:

That's it. The starting point is quite trickery, but as time goes on improvement comes in. I believe you're now an expert in NFS? 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you are just new to any games that you have never played on your own in the past, it would always be challenging for you to master the controls. 

Yeah it's something that's been a pattern for me with most of the gamer's that owe me most of the time. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's something that's been a pattern for me with most of the gamer's that owe me most of the time. 

Seriously, I know how long it took me to master the controls of Detroit Become Human when I started out playing it back then. It wasn't an easy task for me. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I know how long it took me to master the controls of Detroit Become Human when I started out playing it back then. It wasn't an easy task for me. 

Seriously, Detroit: Become Human is one great game where the game's mechanics, graphics and even reality in characters is top notch. 

On 1/3/2022 at 10:54 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, most motorcycle games are always that which is why the likes of you are always interested in playing them all the time. 

I got to rest at some point when I've played for longer periods. Break is necessary to feel energetic again. I love motorcycle games, because I love driven alot. 

30 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I got to rest at some point when I've played for longer periods. Break is necessary to feel energetic again. I love motorcycle games, because I love driven alot. 

I'm definitely going to try out one new motorcycle game this year 2022 since it's one game that's eluded me for years now. 

59 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm definitely going to try out one new motorcycle game this year 2022 since it's one game that's eluded me for years now. 

That's impressive too, you can try anyone of the motorcycle game of your choice, they are there to serve you right. Which one do you want to start with? 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, Detroit: Become Human is one great game where the game's mechanics, graphics and even reality in characters is top notch. 

Yeah, the game is very interesting when I got into playing it at first. It's definitely among my top 10 most realistic games. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the game is very interesting when I got into playing it at first. It's definitely among my top 10 most realistic games. 

Yeah it's actually a great friend of mine who recommended playing the game Detroit Become Human and it's a very wonderful recommendation for me.