Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Not many motorcycle based games out there

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I would never be a critique towards any games that I'm yet to play. It's something that's more common in the life of games fanboys. 

That's it, and I follow such steps too. Never to talk much about game I never played before. I can only sound strong in a same I've known it's in and out. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's it, and I follow such steps too. Never to talk much about game I never played before. I can only sound strong in a same I've known it's in and out. 

It's actually one of the best way to learn about a new game that you never have any knowledge on to begin with. 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:16 AM, Heatman said:

I know that very well, that you are a big fan of motorcycle racing games. I even started wondering if you drive them in real life? 

Sure, I'm a big fan of Motorcycle racing games, not motorcycle racing alone but general raving games. I drive real life, but not motorcycle GP type, I drive vehicles, my dad's own, and my friends own. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually one of the best way to learn about a new game that you never have any knowledge on to begin with. 

Sure, simply turn a mere spectator and watch the legends game on. I've been doing that since my teen even till now. Because, their are some adventure and action games I'm still learning like a kid at the moment. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:46 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, simply turn a mere spectator and watch the legends game on. I've been doing that since my teen even till now. Because, their are some adventure and action games I'm still learning like a kid at the moment. 

New games that you never played would always seem to be off the very first time you play it. It's after subsequent attempts that it gets to feel good. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

New games that you never played would always seem to be off the very first time you play it. It's after subsequent attempts that it gets to feel good. 

Yeah, it's why they are new games, there is no way you would expect to pick up and be balling it like you own it immediately. 

40 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's why they are new games, there is no way you would expect to pick up and be balling it like you own it immediately. 

But unless of course the new games are that too easy for one to play. Easy games are always that way. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why they are easy games. They are meant to be easy for the gamers, otherwise it wouldn't be fun for those who likes easy games. 

I have a lot of gamers who are all very deep into playing their games on the easy level and there's nothing wrong with it. 

On 12/28/2021 at 10:29 PM, Boblee said:

I have a lot of gamers who are all very deep into playing their games on the easy level and there's nothing wrong with it. 

Seriously, there will always be something that's wrong for me when it comes to one playing games on the easy level. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's been a while I played video games in an easy level. I love playing video games on a more tighter difficulty. It will give me more reason to play due to stern challenges coming directly from AI opponents. 

If games are too easy to play, you wouldn't have make more preparations for it and it gets boring most of the time when you play it too long. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

If games are too easy to play, you wouldn't have make more preparations for it and it gets boring most of the time when you play it too long. 

It's actually why I'm not really a big fan of motorcycle racing games because they are naturally too easy for me to play. 

On 12/31/2021 at 12:16 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Motorcycle games aren't easy as you think Buddy, you can face dire time from AI challengers if you aren't careful. You must be careful and race smoothly, or risk losing your position to AI drivers. 

Maybe it's because I haven't been much of a motorcycle game player to probably know exactly what goes on it....which I may never find out.