Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Not many motorcycle based games out there

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I know very well that you can be relied on when it comes to getting in the feedback once you get to play and understand the game. 

I know that getting the game is based on the feedback and some other reviews you get on the game especially from whom you know that played it. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know that getting the game is based on the feedback and some other reviews you get on the game especially from whom you know that played it. 

Reviews are very important when it comes to getting games. It gives an insight into whether the game is worth spending on. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Reviews are very important when it comes to getting games. It gives an insight into whether the game is worth spending on. 

Exactly, it's why most of the video games review channels on YouTube have millions of subscribers who need their updates to make their gaming decision. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why most of the video games review channels on YouTube have millions of subscribers who need their updates to make their gaming decision. 

Definitely, they all have something very important to share on most games that they review which would help gamers know exactly what they get to play or not. 

There is always last year Rims racing that kinda slipped under the radar.

Surely their is TT isle of man ride on the edge 1 and 2 that weren't mentioned before, i've only played the first one which was quite good, altough a bit too hardcore for my taste.

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Is there any update on any new motorcycle games that's going to be coming out this year @Justin11

Monster Energy Super-cross 5 is on its way, to be released on 'March 17, 2022. That's the Marquee name amongst the upcoming motorcycle video games of 2022. It will run on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox series X/S platforms. 

On 2/28/2022 at 12:57 PM, Crazycrab said:

MotoGP 22 has just been announced, other than that I can't think of anything.

I have not been a fan of Motor GP racing motorcycle games but this one just looks out of the ordinary. 

On 11/19/2021 at 12:30 AM, The Blackangel said:

You can try Moto Rush GT. I have it on my Switch and it's a lot of fun. Like pretty much any driving game, it's first person, but I still enjoy it. The possible downside is that it's only on Switch as far as I know.

Moto Rush GT is fun to play. I got to learn about the game from a friend and I have enjoyed every bit of it for 3 years now.

19 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Moto Rush GT is fun to play. I got to learn about the game from a friend and I have enjoyed every bit of it for 3 years now.

This is my very first time of hearing about this game Moto Rush GT. Does it have any link in connection with Gran Turismo? 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Asphalt racing game on Android is the one I do play when I feel on getting onboard with mobile phone games. 

Does Asphalt have a motorcycle racing game? I can't seem to make it out correctly if it does or does not.